Table of contents
Secrets of Single Leg Training set represents the most comprehensive resource on Single Leg Training and Coaching Strategies ever assembled!
Join me as I take you far beyond basic bulgarian split squats, single leg squats & deadlifts, and reveal the single leg training secrets we use in the Performance U training system to help clients & athletes look better and outperform the competition!
What You’ll Learn In Secrets of Single Leg Training?
- The 3 ways to use Single Leg Training, and why every good training program should include all three!
- Why basic bulgarian split squats, single leg squats & deadlifts don’t even scratch the surface of single leg training! And, why just sticking to this moves will severely limit your results!
- Over 50 innovative single leg squat, deadlift & Hybrid Combination exercises: Many new single leg exercise variations for new muscle & performance gains!
- The surprising TRUTH about Pistols squats and Bulgarian Split squats!
- 3 Simple Single Leg Movement Assessments & Improvement exercises: Use these to quickly assess and instantly improve most single leg movement issues.
- My 2 “go-to” tests for lower-body strength imbalances: Use these to quickly find your weak side and adjust your workouts to improve your strength symmetry!
- The most functional Single Leg squat variation you’ve probably NOT using!
- Why our Performance U Hybrid Combination Single Leg exercises may be the BEST form of Single Leg Training!
- The TRUTH about lunges: The new definition of “good form” for lunges that’s much more functional and safer for your knees!
- Creative ways to use dumbbells, barbells, cables/bands and even weighted sleds to enhance your single leg training!
- And, lots more proven Single Leg Training tips & strategies YOU can immediately use to get better results!
About Nick Tumminello
I created Secrets of Single Leg Training because I believe there’s a bit of a gap in how many coaches and trainers use and program single leg exercises.For example, most of us have been taught to start our clients with bi-lateral (two-legged) exercises first and then only progress to single leg exercises after they’ve mastered those.
However, this type of thinking is flawed because it doesn’t take into account that most clients have a stronger side and a weaker side. That means it might actually be better to start them with single leg exercises instead to reduce the asymmetry that bi-lateral exercises can make worse.
More courses from the same author: Nick Tumminello
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.