Table of contents
Description Of Angled Barbell Training: The BEST Landmine Exercises Course
The Angled Barbell Training represents the most comprehensive collection of Upper-body Pushing & Pulling, Lower Body, Core/Abs and Total Body exercises using the Sorinex Landmine or any other Angled Barbell training method!
Join Bert Sorin (the creator of the Landmine) and I as we show you over 50 of the BEST and most innovative Angled Barbell Training exercise concepts & techniques, all designed to help you improve your strength & performance.
What You’ll Learn In Angled Barbell Training: The BEST Landmine Exercises Course?
- Over 50 innovative exercises: Many new, never before seen variations and applications for new muscle & performance gains!
- The 4 ways to use Angled Barbell Training (ABT) to get many new training options from a classic tool!
- How to use bands along with your angled barbell training exercises to create “accommodating resistance” and improve your speed and power.
- The Best ABT Pushing & Pulling exercises: Use these to improve the functional strength of your upper-body and improve performance in many sports oriented positions.
- The BEST ABT Lower body exercises: Use these single leg & double leg variations to strengthen your legs & hips in a unique way that you can’t get from using other methods.
- The BEST ABT Core exercises: Use these creative moves to build rock solid core stability and improve your torso strength from a standing, athletic position were it will help you the most!
- The TRUTH about the Landmine Twist: Discover why it’s the most misunderstood ABT exercise and learn how to better perform /apply it for better results.
- The BEST ABT Total-Body Exercises: Use these applications to build whole-body strength and accelerate metabolism to burn more fat!
- How to use additional handle attachments to take your Angled Barbell Training to the next level. And, discover why you’re probably using your landmine handles completely wrong!
- How to quickly & easily adjust the barbell to challenge taller athletes.
- And much more great ABT tips, tactics & techniques!
About Nick Tumminello
I created Secrets of Single Leg Training because I believe there’s a bit of a gap in how many coaches and trainers use and program single leg exercises.For example, most of us have been taught to start our clients with bi-lateral (two-legged) exercises first and then only progress to single leg exercises after they’ve mastered those.
However, this type of thinking is flawed because it doesn’t take into account that most clients have a stronger side and a weaker side. That means it might actually be better to start them with single leg exercises instead to reduce the asymmetry that bi-lateral exercises can make worse.
More courses from the same author: Nick Tumminello
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.