Table of contents
Description of The Power of Negonation
Master The Science Of Negotiation So You Get What You Want (and Deserve) In Every Area Of Your Life.
- Do you get uncomfortable asking for what you want?
- Do you worry about how much you are worth?
- Do you have a hard time saying “no” and standing up for yourself? Do you feel like you are always getting the short end of the stick? It’s time for you to learn the science of negotiation. No longer lose clients, not get that raise you deserve, and finally, stop being the underdog.
Join Vanessa Van Edwards, published author and behavioral investigator, who has been featured on NPR, Forbes, CNN and USA Today, who will teach you her never-been-taught-before personal negotiation strategies. We negotiate all the time — from job interviews to client meetings to mattress buying to getting your spouse to the do the dishes. Everyone needs to understand the dynamics of powerful negotiations.
What You’ll Learn In The Power of Negonation?
- Learn the science behind negotiation so you can take more control over your negotiations.
- Know and prove your worth so you can ask for what you need.
- How to predict a “no” coming on and how to pivot to turn it into a faster “yes”.
- How to identify boss or client’s reservations so you can prepare your pitch or conversation.
This could be a day long class, but instead, it has been designed to be short, dense and digestible and something you can always go back to before heading into a negotiation.
Our goal is for you to watch and rewatch this course anytime you are about to step into a negotiation room.
The Power of Negonation is for you if you:
- Agonize about claiming your worth
- Have a fear of saying no because you think you might offend someone.
- Worry about negotiations because you are afraid they might turn into confrontations
- Have a lack of confidence when standing up for what you want.
- Are uneasy because you know you could be making more money in your job or business, but you don’t know how to ask.
Learn Vanessa’s new research, get word-for-word swipe files, scripts, and Vanessa’s personal formula for negotiation that she has never given out before.
More courses from the same author: Vanessa Van Edwards
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.