Table of contents
Description Of Adobe Lightroom Classic Fundamentals
Learn How To Edit Photographs Like A Pro Using Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Import, organize, and filter your images in Lightroom Classic CC.
- Use all of the tools in the development module to edit your images.
- Master advanced skills such as creating and importing presets, using color profiles, creating panoramas and HDR images, and fixing exposure and white balance automatically.
- Use advanced portrait editing techniques to enhance your portrait images.
- Navigate the map, book, slideshow, web, and print modules.
ABOUT PHILIP’S CLASS:
With visual content being such a huge part of our daily lives, being able to edit exquisite images like a pro is an in-demand skill that can skyrocket your career.
From importing and organizing photographs and using the tools in the development module to exporting high-quality images, this class covers everything you need to know to edit great-looking, impactful photographs.
The class also includes several complete edit process examples to demonstrate different styles of editing from start to finish. Join world-renowned expert, Phil Ebiner, as you go from absolute beginner to advanced Lightroom Classic CC user.
Note: This class is for Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and not Adobe Lightroom CC
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
What you’ll learn in Adobe Lightroom Classic Fundamentals
- How to organize your images using collections, ratings, flags, filters, and face tags
- How to crop and rotate your images as well as correct white balance, exposure, color, and saturation
- How to work with sharpening, noise reduction, lens corrections, and split tones
- How to apply graduated, radial, and brush adjustments, and work with range masks
- How to fix blemishes, whiten teeth, enhance eyes, change eye color and lipstick, contour faces, remove wrinkles, and smooth skin
- How to edit in different styles including night edits, portraits, products, nature, action, landscape, travel, architecture, aerial and much more
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- 1. Class Introduction
CHAPTER 2: IMPORTING, ORGANIZING AND FILTERING
- 2. Importing
- 3. Organizing With Collections
- 4. Rating, Flagging, And Filtering
- 5. Face Tagging
- 6. Quiz: Importing, Organizing And Filtering
CHAPTER 3: EDITING YOUR PHOTOS – THE DEVELOP MODULE
- 7. Crop And Rotate In Lightroom Classic CC
- 8. White Balance In Lightroom Classic CC
- 9. Exposure In Lightroom Classic CC
- 10. Color And Saturation In Lightroom Classic CC
- 11. Sharpening And Noise Reduction In Lightroom Classic CC
- 12. Vignettes, Grain And Dehaze In Lightroom Classic CC
- 13. Exporting In Lightroom Classic CC
- 14. Lens Corrections In Lightroom Classic CC
- 15. Split Tone In Lightroom Classic CC
- 16. Removing Blemishes With The Heal And Clone Tools In Lightroom Classic CC
- 17. Graduated, Radial And Brush Adjustments In Lightroom Classic CC
- 18. Adjustment Brush Presets In Lightroom Classic CC
- 19. Range Masks In Lightroom Classic CC
- 20. Quiz: Editing Your Photos – The Develop Module
CHAPTER 4: EDITING YOUR PHOTOS – ADVANCED TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- 21. Using, Creating, And Importing Presets
- 22. Color Profiles
- 23. Speed Up Your Editing Workflow
- 24. Panorama
- 25. HDR
- 26. Automatically Fix Exposure & White Balance
- 27. CC 2020 Updates
- 28. Quiz: Editing Your Photos – Advanced Tips & Techniques
CHAPTER 5: ADVANCED PORTRAIT EDITING TECHNIQUES
- 29. Enhance Eyes And Change Eye Color
- 30. Whitening Teeth
- 31. Smoothing Skin
- 32. Removing Wrinkles
- 33. Enhancing Lips & Changing Lipstick Color
- 34. Enhancing Cheeks & Face Contouring
- 35. Full Portrait Edit
- 36. Quiz: Advanced Portrait Editing Techniques
CHAPTER 6: FULL PHOTO EDITING SESSIONS
- 37. Portrait Of A Woman
- 38. Night Edit
- 39. Long Exposure
- 40. Product Photo
- 41. Nature
- 42. Action
- 43. Landscape
- 44. Travel
- 45. Couples Portrait
- 46. Architecture Photo
- 47. Aerial Photo
- 48. Street Photo
- 49. Macro Photo
- 50. Pet Photo
- 51. Maternity Couple Photo
- 52. Interior Nursery
- 53. Portrait Of A Man
- 54. Sports Photo
- 55. Quiz: Full Photo Editing Sessions
CHAPTER 7:MAP, BOOK, SLIDESHOW, PRINT & WEB MODULES
- 56. The Map Module
- 57. The Book Module
- 58. The Slideshow Module
- 59. The Print Module
- 60. The Web Module
- 61. Quiz: Map, Book, Slideshow, Print & Web Modules
CHAPTER 8: CONCLUSION
- 62. Conclusion And Thank You
- FINAL QUIZ
- 63. Final Quiz
Who This Class Is For
- People who have no to little experience with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Influencers and brands who use photographs and want to elevate their content
- Videographers, cinematographers, photographers and editors who want to learn how to edit images in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- E-commerce businesses who want to edit product shots for their websites
- Portrait photographers who want to learn basic portrait retouching
- Creative professionals who want to diversify their skillset
- People who need a refresher class on Adobe Lightroom Classic’s features
- Anyone wanting to learn how to use Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Beginner to Intermediate
About Philip Ebiner
Professional video and class creator, photographer and teacher to 1mil+ students. Philip Ebiner has 10+ years of professional experience in the world of video & photography. He has created 1000+ videos and award-winning documentaries, and works from his home studio near LA.
More courses from the same author: Philip Ebiner
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.