Table of contents
Description of DIY Video Production Guide 2.0
Learn how to shoot better videos by yourself.
10+ Hours of video lessons
There are so many different places you could start when you want to learn to make better videos. Trying to figure out where to begin is nearly impossible because there is so much to learn.
Trust me, I’ve been there. I’ve spent countless hours watching endless tutorials to make my videos better and that is why I put this together.
There are plenty of excuses for not making videos, but “know-how” shouldn’t be one of them.
This course covers:
- What camera, lens, lighting, microphones, and recorders are best
- How to set-up 3-point lighting, white balance, and soften shadows
- How to get clean audio from any kind of microphone with no echo or noise
- What to do while shooting to save hours editing it later
- How to plan your videos, script them out, and deliver them naturally
What You’ll Learn In DIY Video Production Guide 2.0?
Video Gear: 7 Lessons | 35:53
- Choosing a camera
- Choosing a lens
- Comparing 6 microphones
- Setting up a video studio
- Using a digital audio recorder
- Tripods, monopods, mic stands, light stands, etc.
- Which memory cards are best
Advanced Equipment: 6 Lessons | 28:09
- Choosing a teleprompter & app
- Using a video monitor
- Choosing monitor headphones & speakers
- Transporting video equipment
- Background paper
- Memory card management
Lighting & Composition: 8 Lessons | 31:46
- Setting up 3-point lighting
- Different types of lighting
- Using only natural light
- Setting white balance
- Wistia style
- Fizzle style
- Lighting modifications
- Lighting ratios and softening
Camera Set-up: 8 Lessons | 49:21
- How aperture works
- Shutter speed vs. frame rate
- ISO and reducing image noise
- Framing and the rule of thirds
- Properly exposing an image
- Better screen recordings
- Focusing a DSLR quickly
- Shooting B-roll
Advanced Recording: 6 Lessons | 32:48
- Video backgrounds & texture
- Creating motion with equipment
- Cutting down on reflections
- Properly lighting a green screen
- Recording with multiple angles
- Adjust camera profiles & making color adjustments
Recording Audio: 7 Lessons | 33:55
- Using a lavalier microphone
- Using an on-camera shotgun microphone
- Using a boom microphone
- Live monitoring audio
- Having back-up audio
- Reducing background noise
- Lessening echo
Planning Videos: 4 Lessons | 23:45
- How to write your script
- Planning b-roll
- Identifying mistakes vs. usable takes
- Ideal video length
Delivery: 4 Lessons | 16:11
- Delivering a script
- Acting natural on camera
- Leaving room for editing
- Looking into camera vs. off-camera
More courses from the same author: Caleb Wojcik
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.