Table of contents
Description of Real Estate Financial Modeling in Excel
This course covers the language of the real estate industry as it applies to finance. You’ll walk step-by-step through building a model in Excel and upskill your modeling knowledge.
- Learn the nuances of the real estate industry
- Understand how to project real estate financing at different stages in a project’s life cycle
- Calculate a cash flow waterfall for different investors
Build a dynamic Real Estate Financial model to evaluate the investment return profile of a development project in Excel. This Excel-based real estate financial modeling course is designed for development professionals, lending/banking analysts, surveyors, and anyone interested in mastering the art of building real estate development models from scratch.
In this real estate modeling course, you will learn step-by-step how to build a dynamic financial model that incorporates sensitivity analysis of development costs, sales prices, and other aspects of development.
This real estate development financial modeling in Excel course is designed for anyone who is seeking to develop intermediate to advanced financial modeling skills and become an expert financial modeler for real estate development.
What You’ll Learn In Real Estate Financial Modeling in Excel?
- Real estate industry Overview
- Calculate Cap Rate and Net Operating Income (NOI)
- Build an interactive financial model to assess a project’s financial viability
- Understand how to project real estate financing (both debt and equity) flow in and out depending on stage of development
- Design and structure of an Excel-based project finance model
- Modeling cash flows for a real estate development project
- Build in “triggers” and sensitivities to understand a project’s exposure to key drivers
- Develop ownership and financial structures (debt & equity)
- Calculate Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Return on Sales, Return on Cost
- Joint Venture (JV structures)
- Cash flow waterfalls (3 tier cash flow waterfall)
- Promotes and disproportionate returns
- Produce a one-page investment summary memo
- Includes blank and completed financial models to download
More courses from the same author: Corporate Finance Institute
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.