Table of contents
Learn how to use verbal skills to their maximum effect for your benefit. Practice spontaneous, “in the moment” responses. Create rebuttals to the toughest objections you hear.
What you’ll learn in Super Language Practicum
Here’s what you’ll get:
- How to speak and write to influence, persuade, direct, cajole, and, generally, get your way
- Learn how to use verbal skills to their maximum effect for your benefit.
- Practice spontaneous, “in the moment” responses.
- Create rebuttals to the toughest objections you hear.
- Learn the 10 phrases to always have at the ready.
- Write letters and email in minimum time with maximum impact.
- Create letters of complaint that gain immediate reaction and resolution.
- Create powerful sound bites.
- Participate in role-plays, hot seats, and live practice.
- Use the prep work to bring your actual “world” with you for practice.
- Use the video to constantly reinforce the skills you learn.
Most of all: Learn from the master how to master language, apply it to address problems, create innovation, reconcile conflict, negotiate to your advantage, and make you feel confident and self-assured in every situation you encounter.
- WorkVideo of the Day
About Alan Weiss
Alan Weiss is one of those rare people who can say he is a consultant, speaker, and author and mean it.
His consulting firm, Summit Consulting Group, Inc., has attracted clients such as Merck, Hewlett-Packard, GE, Mercedes-Benz, State Street Corporation, Times Mirror Group, The Federal Reserve, The New York Times Corporation, Toyota, and over 500 other leading organizations.
He has served on the boards of directors of the Trinity Repertory Company, a Tony-Award-winning New England regional theater, Festival Ballet, chaired the Newport International Film Festival, and been president of the board of directors of Festival Ballet Providence.
More courses from the same author: Alan Weiss
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.