Table of contents
Description Of Secrets To Counter Fighting
Unlock The Striking Secrets To Countering Your Opponent’s Shots And Setting Traps They Can’t Help But Fall Into With These Lessons From MMA Coaching Great Trevor Wittman & His Star Pupil Justin Gaethje
- Trevor Wittman is one of MMA’s most respected and in-demand coaches, with multiple champions and elite contenders under his unorthodox but incredibly effective tutelage
- Now you can learn the lessons behind how Coach Wittman has crafted some of MMA’s best counter strikers, with keys to distance, timing, angle, and anticipation
- Learn important concepts for the fight like how to meet your opponent’s attacks, following the attack, and how to begin to land your strikes in these situations
- Work on your defense and let that be the key to your countering with Coach Wittman’s advice on how you can improve your return strikes with better defensive fundamentals
- Get precise instructions on how to counter the jab, counter the cross, and use those common situations to find openings that give you back the advantage
- See Coach Wittman work with his star contender pupil Justin Gaethje, as he puts Justin through a workout similar to one they use to prepare for elite competition
What you’ll learn in Secrets To Counter Fighting
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Countering Positions
- Follow The Attack
- Meet The Attack
- Defense Is The Key To Counter
- Shutdown One Side
- Control The Feet
- Countering The Jab
- Countering The Cross
About Trevor Wittman
Trevor Wittman is a professional boxing and MMA coach, born March 5, 1974, in Denver, Colorado, USA.
His rise to fame came after coaching many UFC fighters to success, such as Kamarau Usman to welterweight champion, Rose Namajnuas to strawweight champion, and Justin Gaethje to UFC lightweight interim champion. Trevor is regarded as one of the best striking coaches in all of MMA.
Trevor Wittman started out in martial arts by wrestling competitively at Berlin High School in Connecticut, USA.
Not seeing it as a career, Trevor studied at the Art Institute of Colorado, an art and culinary school. It was here Trevor started boxing and kickboxing around the age of 18 but was forced to quit after a few years due to several broken hands and mostly a hyperinflated lung.
Nearly a year later at 22 years old, Trevor started training boxers to make a living and remain involved in martial arts.
More courses from the same author: Trevor Wittman
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.