Table of contents
What you’ll learn in Wing Chun Lessons
- Volume 1: By Sifu Todd Shawn Tei. Fighting Principles and Concepts. Footwork- blocks- Siu Lim Tao- 1st form- applications- takedowns- hand techniques and drills. Introduction to Chi Sau (sticky hands). (50 min.)
- Volume 2: By Sifu Todd Shawn Tei. Combat Techniques and Sparring. Chum Kiu- 2nd form and applications- Chi Sau techniques- Bong Lop drills- Defense against grabs- and Chi Gung exercises. (45 min.)
- Volume 3: By Sifu Todd Shawn Tei. Advanced Chi Sau – Hand Techniques and Drills. Bill Jee – 3rd form and applications- Advanced Chi Sau- Hand drills- Ground fighting- Defense against other martial arts styles- chokes and grabs- Footwork and Kicking. (55 min.)
- Volume 4: By Sifu Todd Shawn Tei. Wooden Dummy Forms – Weapons and applications. 116 Wooden dummy movements- drills and applications- Butterfly knives- Broadsword- Staff- Cane- 8 1/2 foot pole. (68 min.)
- Volume 5: By Sifu Todd Shawn Tei. Wing Chun Street Survival Techniques – A complete guide to self-defense on the streets – Knives and other weapons. (35 min.)
More courses from the same author: Todd Shawn
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.