Table of contents
Description of The Fat Loss Blueprint
The Fat Loss Blueprint is the MOST comprehensive compilation of the actual evidence, science, and research around how to optimize your body composition.
It’s not just a diet. It’s not just an exercise program.
It is a complete program covering a wide range of next-level strategies and cutting-edge science necessary for busting through plateaus and experiencing effortless and permanent fat loss.
Whether this is your 1st or 10th attempt at losing weight.
Whether you’re overworked and stressed or free as a bird.
If you’re young or old, overweight and embarrassed about how you look, or you just want to get a few pounds leaner.
The Fat Loss Blueprint will teach you how to work with your biology and heal the temple that is your body – at a cellular level – so you can permanently lose fat while keeping more muscle.
And IN JUST 8 WEEKS, you’ll do this safely and without any negative side effects or any crazy restrictions you can’t stick with.
Let me help you let go of your old ways of doing things and give you a NEW, clear plan – that’s based on cutting-edge science – that will get you the body you’ve been dreaming of…
What You’ll Learn In The Fat Loss Blueprint?
LESSON 1: INTRODUCTION
- Learn about the health risks of obesity.
- Help you understand how metabolic dysfunction occurs and how to prevent it.
- Learn about why fat loss becomes more difficult the leaner you become.
LESSON 2: FAT LOSS FUNDAMENTALS
- The fundamentals to fat loss that you need to have in your routine if you want to be successful.
- Learn why a calorie deficit is necessary, what the best diet is for you, and how much protein you should eat.
LESSON 3: CIRCADIAN RHYTHM AND SLEEP
- Will help you energize your circadian rhythm to improve your hormones that regulate hunger and metabolic health.
- Learn how poor quality sleep sabotages your dieting efforts.
- Receive actionable interventions you can use to improve sleep and circadian rhythms.
LESSON 4: INTERMITTENT FASTING AND CALORIE CYCLING
- Discuss the different types of intermittent fasting and how they can improve your metabolic health.
- You’ll learn how to identify the right type of intermittent fasting for you, and which forms should be avoided.
- Learn about calorie cycling, diet breaks, and how they can keep the weight away.
LESSON 5: MEAL FREQUENCY AND MACRO TIMING
- Learn about the ideal number of meals to eat.
- Will help you set up your meals to optimize your body composition and metabolic health.
LESSON 6: ENERGY FLUX
- Change your thinking from “eat less, move more” to “eat more, move more”.
- Learn about the importance of energy flux in weight loss and appetite regulation.
LESSON 7: EXERCISE
- Understand the best type of exercise for fat loss and body recomposition.
- Learn how to schedule your exercise for optimal results.
- Learn about the benefits of fasted exercise.
- Develop an understanding of why leisure activity is more important than exercise.
LESSON 8: HORMESIS
- You’ll learn the reasoning behind “what doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger”.
- Overview of hormesis and why it matters for your metabolic health and body composition.
LESSON 9: SAUNAS AND HEAT EXPOSURE
- Learn about the benefits of heat stress for body composition.
- Learn how sweating detoxifies the body and why this matters for weight loss.
- Get a step-by-step guide to using saunas.
LESSON 10: COLD EXPOSURE
- Understand the metabolic benefits of brown fat and how cold stress activates it.
- Learn how to navigate different forms of cold stress to enhance body composition.
- Discover how to burn a couple extra hundred calories overnight with the turn of a thermostat.
LESSON 11: PHYTONUTRIENTS
- Overview of phytonutrients and how they exert hormetic benefits.
- Learn why high-dose antioxidant supplements do more harm than good.
- Receive a list of phytonutrients and foods that can boost liver function and help with detoxification.
LESSON 12: HEDONIC RESET
- Stop living to eat and start eating to live.
- Learn why food and flavor combinations mess with satiety.
- Get a low-food-reward diet template to help reset your palate.
LESSON 13: STRESS MANAGEMENT
- Overview of chronic stress and how it sabotages dieting efforts.
- Learn how stress impacts your hormones, body mass, muscle mass, and appetite.
- Receive actionable interventions you can use to reduce your stress.
LESSON 14: DIETING MINDSET
- Mindset hacks to overcome your limiting beliefs that sabotage your weight loss efforts.
- Are you an abstainer or a moderator?
- Understand the negativity bias and how to overcome it.
- Why willpower is fleeting and how to establish habits for lifelong success.
- Self-love and authenticity practices to show yourself compassion.
LESSON 15: WOMEN’S TIPS AND TRICKS
- Overview of fat loss and dieting through a women’s body.
- Learn about the menstrual cycle and how to take advantage of it for fat loss.
- How to deal with menopause and obtain the body you want.
LESSON 16: FAT BURNING SUPPLEMENTS
- No-BS guide to what supplements can help with dieting, fat loss, and appetite reduction.
- Learn clinically effective doses of each supplement and how to use them.
- Learn which supplements marketed for fat loss are a waste of money.
LESSON 17: NUTRITION MYTHS AND MISCONCEPTIONS
- Get answers to some of the most pervasive nutrition controversies.
- Is organic produce worth the cost?
- Is grass-fed beef healthier than conventional?
- Should you go gluten-free?
- Is fructose harmful?
- Are sugar substitutes safe?
LESSON 18: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Learn about the body fat spectrums for diet, physical activity, and circadian rhythms.
- Get real-world examples of people implementing all the information in this program.
The Fat Loss Blueprint is NOT for you if…
If you’re someone who is extremely obese and you’re currently eating tons of processed junk food and fast food, you don’t exercise at all, and you have not been making efforts towards living healthy for several years, then this is probably NOT the right program for you.
This is an ADVANCED fat loss blueprint meant for people who already have the basics of healthy nutrition and some healthy lifestyle habits dialed in.
If you are in that situation, there are many good books and instructional courses on the market that teach the basics of healthy nutrition and lifestyle habits. But this course will be way too advanced for you.
The Fat Loss Blueprint IS for you if…
If you’re someone who has been eating well and taking care of your health for several years already, and you’re wondering why you just can’t lose weight…
If you feel like you’re doing everything right, but the scale won’t budge…
Or you’ve hit a weight loss plateau and can’t figure out how to lose those last few pounds…
Or you’re already pretty lean, and you want the most cutting-edge science to get ultra lean…
Then this is the program for you!
More courses from the same author: The Energy Blueprint
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.