Table of contents
Description of Prenatal Yoga
By enrolling in this class, you’ll gain imperative knowledge on how to:
- How to perform yoga for sound sleep.
- How to get rid of morning sickness, stat.
- Using your practice to alleviate aches and pains.
- Building intimacy with a partner.
- Easy practices for days you don’t feel like doing anything.
What You’ll Learn In Prenatal Yoga?
Getting Started On Your Journey
Get to know Tara Stiles, as she talks about her yoga practice, and shares her own personal pregnancy story. She’ll also go over what to expect from this class, who it was designed for, and how to set yourself up for success.
- Tara’s Intro To A Radiant Pregnancy
- Who’s This Class For?
- How To Set Up A Lasting Home Practice
Your Pre-Natal Yoga Tool Kit
In your pre-natal yoga tool kit, Tara will provide you with everything you need to settle common pregnancy woes, such as disturbed sleep, morning sickness, aches and pains, and a decrease in intimacy with your partner.
- An Evening Yoga Session For Great Sleep
- A Practice To Alleviate Morning Sickness
- Yoga To Ease Aches & Pains
- A Workout Yoga Routine To Build Strength
- A Yoga Practice To Develop Intimacy With Your Partner
- A Meditation & Gentle Stretch For Mamas
Yoga Classes For Your Daily Routine
Pregnancy can leave you feeling up and down and all over the place at any given time, so Tara will provide you with a 30-minute practice for whatever mood you may be in!
- A Go-To Daily Practice
- Your 30-Minute Strength Building Class
- Your 30-Minute De-Stress Class
- Your 30-Minute Gentle Class
Who Is Prenatal Yoga For?
This Class Is Perfect For You If:
- You’re in the pre-conception phase of your pregnancy and want to get your body ready for baby.
- You’ve recently given birth and want to help your body recover quickly.
- You’re pregnant and looking for light exercise.
- You want to keep up your practice during pregnancy.
- You want to feel your best before, during, or after your pregnancy.
About Tara Stiles
Tara Stiles is the founder of Strala Yoga, a revolutionary approach to healing through movement. Thousands of guides are leading Strala classes around the globe in partner studios, gyms, and clubs. Strala has been illustrated in a case study by Harvard Business School, and its philosophy of ease and conservation of energy are incorporated by business leaders, entrepreneurs, and wellbeing professionals around the world. Tara teams up with W Hotels on Fit with Tara Stiles—a program bringing Strala Yoga classes and healthy recipes to W properties around the globe.
She has collaborated with Reebok, working closely with the design team on their Yoga lifestyle range as well as developed a line of knitwear and homeware with Wool and the Gang. Tara has authored several best-selling books including Yoga Cures, Make Your Own Rules Cookbook, and Strala Yoga. She has been profiled by The New York Times and featured in most major national and international magazines.
More courses from the same author: Tara Stiles
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.