Table of contents
Description of TACFIT Kettlebell 101
Develop A Complete Kettlebell Fitness Routine With Tacfit Director Erik “Esik” Melland, and Reach A New Level Of Fitness With Kettlebell 101!
- Get a perfect introduction into the world of kettlebells with Erik Melland including background info, terminology, beginner friendly lifts, and also progressions into more advanced kettlebell lifts/sequences!
- Build confidence in every lift with easy-to-follow instruction, and demonstration that allows beginners to get a complete understanding of how to perform each lift.
- More experienced practitioners will gain new insight into some of their favorite lifts and how to maximize their potential.
- Learn how to safely perform some of the most effective kettlebell lifts including the clean, rack lateral lunge, standing press, kneeling halos, and more!
- Consistently work your way up to performing each technique with bodyweight only introductions that provides a safe and easy way to learn new kettlebell lifts and movements.
- Take your fitness to the next level with Kettlebell 101 a complete introduction into using kettlebells to achieve amazing fitness results!
What You’ll Learn In TACFIT Kettlebell 101?
- How To Pick Up A Kettlebell
- Rack Lateral Lunge
- Kneeling Cast
- Clean To Squat
- Ground Pullover
- Goat Belly Hinge
- Rev/front Lunge Twist
- Split Stance Eow
- Standing Press
- Kneeling Halos
- Horn Squat
- Warm Up
- Program A – For Time 25 Minutes
- Program B – 30/30 X5 4
- Program C – 90/30 X5 2
- Program D – Amrap 25 Min
- Program E – Emotm
- Program F – 20/10 X4 8
- Program G – 4/1 X 4
- Cool Down
More courses from the same author: Tacfit
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.