Table of contents
This is a 55 Video Course on the ultimate concepts you need to know about your major muscles and joints, about pain, about common conditions you may experience, and about a crucial head to toe stretching routine that every human being should learn and practice. You can take the entire course or focus on learning only those segments which you seek help and answers with. In an age of abundant and redundant information, you will enter the wisdom age by participating in this course. Enjoy!
- Learn a simply daily stretching routine for maximum pain relief and health benefits
- Learn from a very accomplished Orthopedic Surgeon with 25 years experience
- This simple routine takes 3 minutes to complete daily
- This stretching routine helps with pain prevention and pain relief
- This stretching routine works on every major muscle and joint group in the human body
- It requires no special equipment at all, just your body strength
- You may work on only the body part you need relief for, or do the full routine to help your entire body with pain prevention and relief
- It’s very simple and easy to learn and follow
What You’ll Learn In Pain Prevention and Relief Now?
- Move and stretch to prevent pain and injury
- Move and stretch to recover from pain and injury
- Perform a simple, concise, total body daily stretching routine to move all major muscle and joint groupings through full range of motion
- Self diagnose muscle and joint pain
- Better navigate their healthcare treatment for muscle and joint problems
- Better understand diagnostic labels from x-rays and MRI’s
- Live a more joyful, pain-free spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical life
Who is Pain Prevention and Relief Now for?
- People who desire to prevent muscle and joint pain
- People who seek a simple, concise, daily muscle and joint full range-of-motion maintenance routine
- People who want to minimize their need for doctor visits
- People whose jobs, sports and exercise activities, hobbies, and lifestyles are conducive to muscle and joint pain
- People who have muscle and joint pain and disorders and are seeking relief
- This course is for everyone, however, anyone who has significant muscle and joint pain or already has a diagnostic label from their physician should first consult their physician regarding participating in any exercise activity, including the range-of-motion stretching activities taught in this course.
- This course stands alone and can be started by anyone at any point in their life without any prior exercise or stretching experience or knowledge.
- All you need is a place to sit or stand and practice the stretching techniques
- You may watch these video modules and take notes and learn
- No computer equipment or software is needed to do these stretches
- Simply watch the full course, practice the stretches, then do them daily for maximum health benefit
Find out more Gym – Sports courses
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.