Table of contents
Clear’s Tai Chi is a results based accelerated learning program.
We promote a 1 on 1 “hands on” method of instruction in large part because the only way to continue to advance as an instructor is to continually work with your students. Hands on. 1 on 1.
Our instructors constitute a confederation of legitimate Tai Chi practitioners united around a pursuit of the highest levels of internal skill and dedicated to sharing their knowledge and training the Tai Chi masters of tomorrow.
What You’ll Learn In Tai Chi Level 1?
Clear’s Tai Chi Level 1 – Instructor
- A Clear’s Tai Chi instructor is versed in the basic forms, self-defense applications, qigong & internal principles of Tai chi and is qualified to teach beginning Tai Chi classes.
Prerequisites: NoneStudy Materials: Clear’s Tai Chi Level 1 – Available on DVD or Study Online
Test: Live or Video
- Clear’s Internal Push Hands Level 1 – Instructor
A Clear’s Internal Push Hands Instructor is well versed in the fundamentals building internal skill and the application of that skill for health, healing & self-defense.
Prerequisites: None (Tai Chi Level 1 recommended)Study Materials: Internal Push Hands Instructor Course – Available on DVD Feb 18 or Live at a workshop.
Details & Required Skills: Level 1 Push Hands Certification
Clear’s Tai Chi Level 2 – Instructor (Black Sash)
- A Senior Clear’s Tai Chi Instructor has a thorough understanding of Intermediate Tai Chi principles, fighting applications, Nei Kung & Qigong. You are qualified to teach intermediate Tai Chi classes.
Prerequisites: Tai Chi Level 1Study Materials: Tai Chi Level 2 – Available Online
- Clear’s Internal Push Hands Level 2 – Senior Instructor
A Senior Push Hands Instructor is adept in the use of Internal skill & energetics for health & self-defense.
Prerequisites: Push Hands Level 1 & Tai Chi Level 2Study Materials: Tai Chi Level 2 – Available Online
Clear’s Tai Chi Level 3 – Sifu (Combat Instructor)
- A Clear’s Tai Chi Sifu has advanced skill and a deep understanding of the combat side of Tai Chi Chuan.
Prerequisites: Tai Chi Level 2Study Materials: Combat Tai Chi Curriculum – Available on DVD or Study Online (must complete Tai Chi Level 2 before online access to Level 3 is available.)
- Clear’s Internal Push Hands Level 3 – Combat Instructor
A Level 3 Push Hands Instructor has advanced internal skill & is fully proficient in the self-defense use of push hands, internal principles and energetics.
Prerequisites: Push hands Level 2, Tai Chi Level 3
Clear’s Tai Chi Level 4 – Master Instructor
- A Master Instructor has completed the Clear’s Tai Chi curriculum and is highly skilled in all aspects of Clear’s Tai Chi
Prerequisites: Tai Chi Level 3
- Clear’s Internal Push Hands Level 4 – Master Instructor
A Master Instructor is highly skilled in advanced internal and energetic principles.
Prerequisites: Push Hands Level 3
- Qi Gong & Healing Certifications
Chi Energy Activation Cultivation & Flow Instructor
Study Materials: Chi Energy Book & DVD
Test: Live or Video
- Fa Kung Healing Practitioner level 1 (workshops 1 – 4)
Study Materials: Healing Workshop
Test: Attend Healing Workshop & Documentation of healing work
- Fa Kung Healing Practitioner Level 2 (workshops 5 & 6)
Prerequisites: Tai Chi Level 1, Fa Kung Healing level 1Study Materials: Live
Test: documentation of healing work
- Fa Kung Healing Practitioner Level 3 (workshop 7)
Prerequisites: Fa Kung Energy Healing Level 2Study Materials: Live
Test: documentation of healing work
About Sigung Richard Clear
- Self Defense Master of the Year 2007
- USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- Sigung (Senior Teacher – Red Sash)
- Old Hand Shao lin and Internal Kung Fu
- Advanced training received from China’s “old Masters” Living Treasures in Mainland China 1993 & 1994
- Master Practitioner of KUN TAO SILAT de Thouars
- Master Practitioner of Pentjak Silat
- Sigung (Senior Teacher – Red Sash) Tai Chi and Chi Kung
- Si-Tai-Gung Street Kung Fu (Founder and Head of System)
- Certified in May 2003 as Instructor of Russian Martial Art Systema
- by Mikhail Ryabko and Vladimir Vasiliev
More courses from the same author: Sigung Richard Clear
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.