Table of contents
Description of Yoga For Rocks
YOGA FOR ROCKS EXPLAINED – STOP FEELING STIFF AS A ROCK!
- This program will give you the foundation you need to establish a regular recovery practice at home, on the mats before / after training, before competition and especially when you feel sore after open mat.
- Sebastian’s years of both judo and jiu jitsu experience have taken him around the world, so he knows just how challenging it is for grapplers to stay flexible and injury free
- Yoga for BJJ’s message is that we all do 100% of jiu jitsu with the one body we haveregularly is important
The Yoga for Rocks series is designed for those of us that are really, really inflexible.
Especially for those who have up to now, used inflexibility as an excuse to not get started with yoga or even stretching. Just like don’t “need to get in better shape before you start doing jiu jitsu”, you don’t need to become for flexible to do yoga. You just have to start with the Yoga for Rocks.
This series is titled Yoga for Rocks: Head-to-toe. It includes 6 videos on average 12 minutes long and all the instruction and tips you need to (finally) start becoming more flexible.
What You’ll Learn In Yoga For Rocks?
- Chapter 1 – Half Guard Pummeling Drill
- Chapter 2 – Back Escape Drill
- Chapter 3 – Knee Lever Drill
- Chapter 3 – Putting It All Together Flow Roll Plus Outro
- Chapter 1 – Class #3 – Front Of Hips & Lower Back
- Chapter 2 – Class #4 – Inner Thighs & Outer Hips
- Chapter 1 – Intro – Mission Briefing
- Chapter 2 – How To Use The Videos
- Chapter 3 – Class #1 – Neck, Shoulders & Chest
- Chapter 4 – Class #2 – Upper Back & Sidebody
More courses from the same author: Sebastian Brosche
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.