Table of contents
The foundation of a strong body is a strong core. That’s why our coaches put together 7 of our toughest core workouts. Each video is 7 minutes long so you can maximize your workout in a short amount of time. We recommend you use these workouts to supplement your SEALFIT Online Training, Crossfit, or your Endurance training.
This Program Includes:
- 7 core workouts taught by our SEALFIT coaches.
- Movements are easy to scale as you improve.
What You’ll Learn In Sealfit 7 Core Training?
Session #1: The Ultimate Core Workout
- Coach Divine guides you through this enduring complex that incorporates upper, mid, and lower body movement to target your abdominals in 3 critical ways.
Session #2: Man Crusher
- From it’s use of both barbell and bodyweight movements, this AMRAP set uses 3 powerful core movements to test your relative and controlling strength. Consistently using this at the end of your workout will quickly get you over the edge in your training.
Session #3: Perfect Ab Finisher
- Testing your core in awkward patterns allows you to take your stability strength to the max. Coach Danielle takes two leg-style ab movements that train your core like you’ve never done so before. This workout uses the 40 seconds on/20 seconds off model to get you the most bang for your buck in just 7 minutes.
Session #4: Tabata Ab Crusher
- Designed to work for athletes of any experience level. With the modifications involved, you can do this workout as a warm-up or finisher and make tweaks to really feel the burn. This core workout is all about maximizing what you’re currently doing and pushing it just a little over your comfort zone so you get results.
Session #5: The Courage Wolf Plank
- Your ability to feed the courage wolf will be tested in an intense way. This challenge workout is all about your will and discovering how far you will want to go amidst struggle. You’ll find out what you’re made of in a completely new way.
Session #6: 7 Minutes of Heck
- This workout takes even our SEALFit coaches to their limits. You may have all of the strength in the world but this workout will tell you how strong you really are; but we wont tell you how challenging this workout is. We’ll let you find out for yourself.
Session #7: Posterior Power Circuit
- 75-80% of your total power comes from how much you can control your posterior chain. As the most important collection of muscles in your body, you’re getting a circuit that will build your endurance in 3 key movements. The strength built here will translate to all of your workouts.
More courses from the same author: Sealfit
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.