Table of contents
TACFIT Mass Assault is the leading muscle building program available for achieving rapid gains without leaving your house. This precision engineered program is a component of Coach Sonnon’s personal training regimen. It’s the very same program he uses to mount one devastating Mass Assault after another. A workout proven to rapidly increase muscle mass, and the best part is? You only need a set of dumbbells to experience these gains. The mainstream fitness industry wants us to believe that expensive equipment and never ending supplements is the only path to real mass gain. They also suggest the idea that muscle mass must interfere with our movement ability and skill. The latter being a misguided notion that grew from methods of the bodybuilding era.
Lastly, there is the false idea of “Hard Gainer and the unfortunate misconception that as we age, we must lose muscle. The reality is that anyone can experience significant mass gains, at any age, by using proper methods combined with proper nutrition. The secret behind gaining mass includes:
- Loading your muscles with precisely right amount of tension for the correct time .
- Using specially designed full body movements that recruit greatest possible muscle mass
- Ensuring perfect structural alignment which in turn maximizes efficiency of nervous system
- Adding progressive levels of complexity to the exercise, thereby continually challenging the nervous system
TACFIT Mass Assault applies each of these principles to deliver real results. Fast!
What You’ll Learn In TACFIT Mass Assault?
Mass Assault will stack pounds of muscle on your frame in record time. But that’s not all. You’ll also love that Mass Assault is:
- Efficient: you’re done in 40 minutes!
- FUN: The unique design makes training an experience to be enjoyed, not endured.
- Simple Instructions: It’s completely “plug-and-play.” Simply press play on the videos and train alongside Coach Sonnon.
- No Expensive Health Club or Gym Membership: All you need is a set of dumbbells.
- Health-First Fitness: You’ll boost your overall health and performance WHILE you pack on muscle.
Don’t listen to so-called fitness “pros” who tell you how impossible it is to put on mass. Don’t buy into some abstract idea of genetic-or age-related limitations to muscularity. And DONT believe the misguided notion that muscle interferes with performance and mobility. The intelligent design behind Mass Assault blows those myths out of the water with the precision of a laser-guided missile.
TACFIT® is the original Tactical Fitness System, created by Scott B. Sonnon. Tactical Fitness is defined as:
- Tactical Of, relating to, or constituting a series of actions, carefully synchronized, coordinated, planned and executed to achieve a specific end.
- Fitness methods, protocols and principles to physically, mentally and emotionally prepare, mitigate and compensate for specific occupational, recreational and lifestyle stressors.
- Tactical Fitness, therefore, is a contiguous approach for specific physical preparation to enter, overcome, and recover from stressors in such a way that the individual and team become stronger, better and healthier from the stressors, rather than deteriorate from them.
TACFIT redefines fitness as the ability to be more prepared than the challenges you face (called “medical readiness” in tactical-speak), to always be ready to navigate challenges with ease and imagination, to remain in a supple state of flow regardless of the task at hand, and to train with a purpose which has been proven to prevent injuries which happen from random workouts.
TACFIT cascades the entire waterfall of physical attributes: functional stamina, complete range of motion strength, three-dimensional movement potential, multi-modal agility and coordination, compensation for occupational and lifestyle repetitive actions and positions, and an integrated active recovery and prehabilitation. It offers a variable, customizable, incremental path of progress, while offering mental alertness, clarity and concentration, with emotional control and the ability to restore calm chemistry after intense physical exertion.
More courses from the same author: Scott Sonnon
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.