Table of contents
Description of Healing Diets – Independent Health Online Course
With 12 in-depth modules, this course will teach you far more than you ever imagined about the use of food for healing, and will ground this knowledge through personal experience-based lessons. Learn the principles of true nutrition, and how to understand the unique needs of each individual, within the context of personal circumstances and goals.
Expand into healing diets for balancing the inner ecology, cleansing and rejuvenation, longevity, life phases, beauty, emotional wellbeing, mental clarity and support for the evolution of higher consciousness. Discover how your food buying choices either support quality of life and sustainability, or damaging political and corporate agendas and, further, how myriad factors affect soil health and the environment – which in turn affects a food’s nutrient density and innate healing capacity.
What You’ll Learn In Healing Diets – Independent Health Online Course?
- How the body utilises water in cell, organ, gland and systemic function.
- Diet and the immune system
- Food and consciousness: emotions, cognition, depression, anxiety, gut health, etc.
- The effects of dehydration
- Lymphatic cleansing
- Tissue Salts
- Water fasting: history, theory and practice
- Diet and the nervous system
- Parasite cleansing
- Water quality, structure and preservation
- Transition Diets
- Vegan diet: philosophy, practical application and menu inspiration
- Water as a container for intention
- Low glycemic diets
- Health consequences of eating animal products
- Juice fasting: history, theory and practice. Methods of juicing
- Healing food habits: mealtime stories, food addiction, emotional eating and other eating disorders
- Environmental consequences of eating animal products
- Liquitarian Diets
- Oils and fats: raw, vegetable, nut and seed, methods of extraction, effects on health
- Social consequences of eating animal products
- Green drinks
- Creating a healing diets kitchen: tools, cookware
- Economic consequences of eating animal products
- Produce hygiene
- Conscious eating: awareness, presentation, environment
- Meat, dairy and egg replacers in recipes
- Nutritional and medicinal properties of fruits and vegetables.
- Menu inspiration
- Vegan and vegetarian baking
- Disease progression: enervation, toxemia, irritation, inflammation, ulceration, induration, fungation
- Five elements: earth, water, fire, air and ether, and their relationship with diet
- Food and Ethics
- Steps to overcoming disease
- Biological humours of Vata, Pita and Kapha
- Factory farming
- The eliminative organs and now to support them with diet, herbs and naturopathic therapies
- The three Gunas and diet
- Genetically modified foods: health, environmental and economic/societal costs
- Detox symptoms and naturopathic treatments
- Six tastes: sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent
- The seed industry
- Bowel cleansing: theory and practice
- Healing spices: dosha balancing and medicinal benefits of culinary spices
- Corporate food
- Digestive health and longevity
- Living foods: history, benefits and practice
- Litigation and school lunches
- In-depth study of the digestive system and enteric nervous system
- Fermented food and drinks
- Subsidised GMO farmers vs penalised organic farmers
- Liver and gallbladder cleansing: theory and practice
- Slave labour in the food industry
- Stomach cleansing and healing
- Dehydrating foods
- Codex Alimentariuus
- Nutritional support for body organs, systems and glands
- Use of nuts and seeds in healing diets
- Food additives
- Kidney stone cleansing and urinary system support
- Raw food diets: transitioning to raw, raw food preparation, nutrient density, raw challenges, raw contraindications
- Public Research – Private Gain: funding for food research/funding policies
- Wheatgrass, chlorophyl and Rejuvelac: benefits and use
- Assimilation of nutrient
- Changing food policies
- Purification Diet
- Diets for babies and children
- Food sovereignty
- Food combining
- Diets for adolescence
- Soil and health
- Alkaline diet: effects of pH on body cells, organs, glands and systems, and on mental and emotional health
- Diet for preparing for pregnancy, pregnancy and nursing
- Organic farming: biodynamics and permaculture
- Minerals, vitamins, proteins, starch, fats, sugars, enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients pre and probiotics, life force in food, and their roles in body function
- Diet for health building and recovery
- Self healing and independent health
- Healing Diets programme creation
- Supportive diets for those on medication
- Creating a practice
- Diet for menopause
- Creating a consultation space
- Diet for the elderly
- Practice promotion, websites and marketing
- Food and conditions for increasing beauty
- Practice ethics and codes of conduct
- Nutrient density for athletes
- Consultation skills
More courses from the same author: School of Natural Medicine
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.