Table of contents
Sarah Crawford – Foodtography School
Description of Foodtography School
LEARN MORE ABOUT Foodtography School
Our signature food photography course that has helped over 6,000 students take their photos from RAW to rockstar!
Join the most comprehensive food photography program. Ever.
We founded Foodtography School because we believe food photography is equal parts skill and business. And now we’re bringing you our updated course with double the content, totally new features, and more bonuses than ever before!
Because taking mediocre photos will only get you so far. If you want to turn food photography into your career, you’ve gotta snap sensational pics and know how to market yourself to potential clients.
The money is there, you just need to know how to create content that demands it.
Take a behind the scenes peek into Foodtography School Now. GO AHEAD, PRESS PLAY
Treat your photography as an art form
Cultivate a standout online presence
Turn your photography into a business
What You’ll Learn In Foodtography School?
UNIT 01: Fundamentals of Photography
Start things off by mastering the basics! Learn how to shoot in manual mode (a must!) and get the low-down on editing in Lightroom – AKA our favorite editing software!
- Part 01: History of Photography
- Part 02: Understanding your Camera Settings
- Part 03: Setting up your Food Photography Scene
- Part 04: Our Props and Backgrounds Recommendations
UNIT 02: Composition
Becoming a pro photographer is the first step to building your dream biz! That’s where our good friend, composition, comes in….
- Part 01: Core Composition Principles
- Part 02: Capturing Movement
- Part 03: How to Manipulate Bad Light
- Part 04: Textural and Contrast Layering
- Part 05: The Importance of Working in Multiples
- Part 06: Shooting With Perspective
UNIT 03: Light
At it’s core a camera is just a box that lets in light. That’s why understanding light is so critical to snapping good photos and becoming a master food photographer.
- Part 01: Types of Light (and How to Detect) Part 02: Types of Light (and How to Shoot) Part 03: Common Lighting Mistakes
- Part 04: Tips to Standardizing Your Light
UNIT 04: Branding
Create your own personal, unique brand and find your visual voice so you can have beautiful, cohesive food photos
- Part 01: The Importance of Branding
- Part 02: Visual Branding
- Part 03: Brand Messaging
- Part 04: Finding Your Visual Voice
UNIT 05: Editing
Become a Lightroom editing whiz with the ability to edit in multiple styles. Plus, find your unique editing style!
- Part 01: The 2 Things That Make a Good Edit
- Part 02: Editing Soft and Moody
- Part 03: Editing Dark and Bold
- Part 04: Editing According to Your Color Story
UNIT06: Social Media
Master the social media game so you can show off your work in the best way possible AND start attracting clients and brand deals ASAP
- Part 01: Introduction to Social Media
- Part 02: How to Win at Instagram
- Part 03: Analytics
- Part 04: Understanding Other Social Outlets
- Part 05: Rapid Fire Instagram Questions
UNIT 07: Business + Marketing
Discover exactly how to market to your audience, reach out to brands with confidence, and handle clients like a pro so you can start getting paid what you’re worth!
- Part 01: Content Marketing
- Part 02: The Partnership Mindset
- Part 03: How to Reach Out to Brands
- Part 04: How to Price Your Work
- Part 05: How to Negotiate
- Part 06: General Food Photography Business Practices
More courses from the same author: Sarah Crawford
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.