Table of contents
Now You Can Get the Lean Body You Have Always Desired… Without Avoiding Carbs or Starving Yourself to Death.
How to Lose Weight Feasting on Delicious Carbs.
We have been tricked…
…into believing that carbs are the reason so many people are struggling with excess body fat.
We are told to reduce carbs and increase fats if we want to lose weight.
Your body RARELY stores carbs as body fat to any significant degree.
Almost all of the fat you see on your body comes from the fats you eat.
Your body doesn’t even change or convert the fat you eat before it gets stored as body fat.
Eat a lot of saturated fat?
Saturated fat is what will get stored on your body.
Use a bunch of vegetable oil?
Your body fat will contain that same type of fat.
For the most part…
Your stored body fat is simply the reserve tank for the excess dietary FAT that you EAT.
Where does the body store carbs?
Excess carbs get stored in your muscles as glycogen.
The only time your body attempts to convert carbs into fat is when your muscles are 100% full of glycogen.
Your muscles rarely reach this point.
The average person can store up to 1,500-2,000 calories of glycogen. It takes sustained extreme overfeeding of carbs before your body begins the process of converting carbs to fat.
What You’ll Learn In High Carb Fat Loss?
- Why the LOW fat dieting method of the 1980’s was ALMOST correct… but there was one flaw. If we would have fixed this flaw, it would have made it the main fat loss method we use today.
- A lot of diets work well for fat loss, but CRUSH your metabolism in the process. Why a high carb low fat diet gets you lean while INCREASING your energy output.
- The story about an MD who has helped hundreds of patients lose 100+ pounds while eating a diet of refined carbs and sugar (we still recommend whole foods, however).
- Mark doesn’t even track protein and believes “PROTEIN guilt”is the #1 reason people have a tough time getting lean. The amount of protein it takes to maintain muscle while dropping body fat. Hint: it’s less than you think.
- Examination of studies where people ate 5,000+ calorie days and 2,000+ calorie meals and STILL had a tough time getting the body to store carbs as fat.
- Why the Western diet of eating around 35% calories as fat is a MAJOR contributor to obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. The 2 zones you will want to stay in to ensure a long and healthy life.
- A doctor who SUCCESSFULLY treats diabetic patients with a specific high carb diet. After switching to this special diet, many of his patients no longer find the need for insulin or oral medication.
- One potential PROBLEM with ketogenic diets is that beer or alcohol can pull you out of a ketogenic state. Why this diet is “BEER friendly” and works well even with moderate drinking.
- How carbs ramp up calorie burn and energy expenditure, and why fats do NOT. A study comparing carbs vs fat when it comes to increasing the metabolism.
Here are a few more highlights from the course…
- A secret “hack” to quickly scan an ingredient label and tell if a food has an optimal amount of fat.
- Why many people mistakenly give up right when their body is primed to get rid of stubborn body fat and get lean. The COUNTERINTUITIVE way to tell if you are losing body fat.
- Health ADVICE from a doctor who trained cardiac surgeons until the age of 95. He lived to the age of 104 and STILL drove at the age of 103!
- What happens when you combine too many FATS with carbs. The reason this can cause insulin resistance and diabetes… and how switching to a high carb low fat diet can quickly correct this problem.
- The precise STRATEGY to make yo-yo dieting a thing of the past. How to steadily lose weight without EVER backtracking and regaining that body fat.
- For those wanting to drop fat rapidly: A simple, yet extremely effective meal plan to follow Monday through Thursday. This leaves flexibility to eat more and socialize on the weekends while making progress each and every week.
- How to successfully follow this diet whether you are a vegan or a meat eater. Mark is VEGAN and Rusty is NOT.
- Mark’s whole food vegan diet template for getting lean without hunger. How he is able to stay lean eating a surprisingly large amount of calories.
- Rusty’s diet template of mixing in more processed food along with meat. How to get lean shopping in the “regular part” of the grocery store.
- …and MUCH more.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.