Table of contents
What you”ll learn in The Educated Hands Bare Knuckle Boxing System
BKFC Bantamweight Champion Reggie “Eaz E” Barnett Jr Presents His Educated Hands Bare Knuckle Boxing System!
- Reggie is a professional fighter, community leader, and creator of the Educated Hands System that anyone can use to improve their striking technique!
- The series is 4 parts, spanning dozens of techniques and concepts that are essential to Bare Knuckle Boxing.
- Build your skills from the ground up with Bare Knuckle basics including footwork, body/head positioning, bare knuckle defensive concepts, and much more!
- Learn the educated version of each punch including the jab, cross, hook, uppercut, and unique variations of EACH!
- Understand and explore the differences between boxing with gloves vs bare knuckle, and how you can transfer your traditional boxing skills to the world of Bare Knuckle Boxing!
- Go into advanced techniques like the angled assault, inside/outside counters, and fighting in the clinch.
- Utilize the same battle-tested strategies that Reggie used to earn the BKFC Bantamweight title!
What you’ll learn in The Educated Hands Bare Knuckle Boxing System
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Bare Knuckle Basics
- Bare Knuckle Vs. Gloved Boxing
- Squaring Up
- The Eaz-E Dance
- Compass Footwork
- Bare Knuckle Defense
- Head Movement
- The Art Of Hand Trapping
- Punching By The Numbers
- The Educated Jab
- The Educated Cross
- The Educated Lead Hook
- The Educated Rear Hook
- The Educated Lead Uppercut
- The Educated Rear Uppercut
- Bare Knuckle Intermediate Level
- Body Shots
- Front Side Combinations
- Opposite Side Combinations
- Eaz-E Punch Gambit
- The Educated Hands Shoe Shine
- Rip Shots
- High Low
- Bare Knuckle Advanced Techniques
- Angled Assault
- Inside Counters
- Outside Counters
- Close Quarters Combat
- Fighting In The Clinch
About Reggie Barnett Jr
Pro Combat Sports Fighter Reggie ” Eaz-e” Barnett Jr. aka Educated Hands.
Reggie is professionally licensed in Boxing, Bare Knuckle Fighting and MMA. He’s interested in partnering with individuals and business to promote your organization, brand, or personal goals through Educated Hands University. Reggie has been boxing since the age of 8yrs old. He has over 100 amateur boxing matches and is a Golden Glove recipient. His current professional boxing record is 6-2 and he is the current holder of the 128lb USBU Junior Feather Weight Belt.
Reggie competes in professional bare knuckle fighting and is currently the Interim Bantamweight Champion at 135lbs. His current Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC) record is 7-2. A skilled southpaw who is dedicated to his craft, his goals are to defend his title and continue to establish his legacy in the sport of bare knuckle.
Reggie is the Co-Owner of 757 Boxing & Fitness located in Chesapeake, VA. He works closely with the amateur teams to inspire the youth in the community to stay out of trouble, do well in school, and succeed in life. He also launched his Educated Hands initiative during the COVID-19 pandemic. This project allows kids who are learning remotely to partner with other children to receive the assistance needed to complete their studies.
More courses from the same author: Reggie Barnett Jr
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.