Table of contents
- 1 Qi Gong: 30-Day Challenge with Lee Holden. 30 short workouts
- 1.0.1 Description of Qi Gong: 30-Day Challenge with Lee Holden. 30 short workouts:
- 1.0.2 What you’ll learn in Qi Gong: 30-Day Challenge with Lee Holden. 30 short workouts:
- 1.0.3 Who Qi Gong: 30-Day Challenge with Lee Holden. 30 short workouts course is for:
- 1.0.4 Requirements:
- 1.0.5 About Lee Holden
- 1.0.6 Related
Description of Qi Gong: 30-Day Challenge with Lee Holden. 30 short workouts:
Bestselling qigong class in the world! Lee Holden is well-known from PBS, Sounds True and a bestselling series from YMAA
Qi gong combines stretching, strengthening, flow, mindfulness, breath, and energy into one simple practice. Qi Gong 30-Day Challenge is the easiest way to gradually build up your qi gong practice and improve your health and well-being.
This simple series of 30 short daily routines with Master Lee Holden is designed to cut your stress levels and boost your energy as efficiently as possible. Anybody can find a few minutes each day to practice qi gong, and that’s long enough to shift you out of that “fight or flight” stress mode and help you relax deeply.
After 30 days, you’ll have built a healthy habit that helps you improve your mood, clear tension, and recharge quickly every day. This series is also a perfect way to introduce someone you care about to qi gong.
You’ll feel better on day one, and as you continue to progress and revitalize your mind, body, and spirit, you’ll find that wonderful things happen in all aspects of your life.
- 30 short daily qi gong workouts
- Week 1: Build your foundation of self-discipline
- Week 2: Enliven your Mind, Body and Spirit
- Week 3: Feel abundant Qi (energy) and great health
- Week 4: Express positive energy in all areas of your life
- 30 days of videos / 225 minutes / 3 hours 45 minutes
What you’ll learn in Qi Gong: 30-Day Challenge with Lee Holden. 30 short workouts:
- Learn easy to follow qigong for short daily workouts with Master Lee Holden (as seen on PBS).
- Qi Gong for an easy way to maintain your health, promote graceful aging, and enjoy extended longevity.
Who Qi Gong: 30-Day Challenge with Lee Holden. 30 short workouts course is for:
- Qigong beginners or experienced practitioners, interested in a daily practice.
- Perfect follow-along format for anyone at any age interested in qigong for health and healing.
- Beginner-friendly, all ages follow along workout. No experience necessary.
About Lee Holden
Lee Holden first discovered the healing power of Qigong and Tai Chi after experiencing injuries that nearly sidelined his varsity soccer career at the University of California, Berkeley. Impressed with how these ancient practices healed his body and allowed him to return to playing, he made their study a priority. Today, he’s an internationally known instructor in meditation, Tai Chi, and Qigong, as well as a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist, and the author of 7 Minutes of Magic.
His popular library of Qigong DVDs have made him a regular fixture on American Public Television and over 105 PBS stations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Lee’s unique Qigong programs have been seen in over 50 million households.
Lee’s expertise and down-to-earth teaching style have made him a popular speaker and workshop facilitator. He’s worked with world-famous healer Deepak Chopra as well as Mantak Chia, a widely revered Qigong expert. He’s also a stress management consultant to top Silicon Valley corporations like Apple, 3Com, and Cisco, and has been the on-set wellness consultant for several Hollywood film productions.
Lee Holden is a graduate of U.C., Berkeley, with a BA in psychology. A doctor of Chinese Medicine, he’s a graduate of Five Branches Institute in Santa Cruz, a leading acupuncture college in the U.S.
More courses from the same author: Lee Holden
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.