Table of contents
The “Club Dance Partnering Level 1: Attraction” by Ki’une offers the basic moves to follow whenever you are on the dance floor. This tutorial includes various music styles played in clubs
(Urban Pop/R&B, Hip Hop, Bhangra, and Reggaeton).
What you’ll learn in Club Dance Partnering Level 1
This system aims to help you:
- Be more active on the dance floor at social events
- Learn fun, new dance moves to use on someone in a club
- Learn how to dance salsa, swing, or ballroom with club music
- Improve your club experience and create a night to remember
- Build attraction and turn up the heat with a woman on the dance floor
- Learn how to partner with someone in a club like on the dance shows
- For ladies, wondering if there was more to club dancing with a guy than grinding
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- Demo sessions for practicing
- Instructions on smooth styling for men
- Focused dance styling for club music
- Getting started with simple turns and patterns
- Dance styling for lighter music played at social events
- Optional intermediate styling to advance to the next level
- How to turn up the heat in the club with sexy grinds and styling
- A variety of music styles played in clubs (e.g. Urban Pop/R&B, Hip Hop, Bhangra, Reggaeton)
- Easy rhythms to warm you up to a move and advanced club tunes that put it all together
Several years ago, I went out to a club and was tired of the same experience and wanted more. So I started experimenting, combining foundation street dance styles with partnering dances such as salsa and bachata. It worked, and I started having a lot more fun dancing at social venues. I’ve since shared my work in a beginner-friendly dance courses that have resonated with men, women, and couples.
More courses from the same author: PickupDance
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.