Description Of Fight Ready
WANNA TRAIN LIKE A TOP MMA FIGHTER?
MMA Coach of the Year Reveals the Biggest Mistakes Fighters Make (and how to fix them)
EVEN IF YOU’VE NEVER THROWN A PUNCH, YOU CAN GET THE RAW STRENGTH, POWER, AND ATHLETICISM OF UFC’S MOST ELITE
IT’S NO SECRET MMA FIGHTERS ARE SOME OF THE MOST POWERFUL AND WELL-CONDITIONED ATHLETES IN SPORTS
Their ability to throw powerful punches and kicks, manhandle their opponent on the ground, and get battered and bruised for 5 minutes straight is a level of focus and athleticism that is unmatched in any other sport.
If YOU’D like to train like these top MMA fighters, and do it in just 4 hours per week, without engaging in mindless cardio, strength-destroying circuits, or unproductive powerlifting, I’m about to show you how to do it.
Fight Ready is the structured approach to getting yourself… fight ready. Using a full body approach to training, focusing on developing maximal strength, and acquiring power-endurance, you have the potential to become a physical beast just like the upper echelon of MMA Fighters.
- A 3 Phase, 12 Week Program designed by MMA’s TOP Strength and Conditioning coach that’s designed to massively improve your physical state so that you’ll have the physical condition of an Elite MMA Fighter, whether you’re competing in combat sports or just an MMA fan.
- Why developing joint integrity is absolutely critical for both developing strength AND your skills practice
- Most fighters end up doing too much cardio in their strength and conditioning training. Find out EXACTLY how much cardio you need to do to boost your performance without hindering your muscle mass or losing strength
- Imbalances PLAGUE EVERYONE, especially fighters. I’ll share some fresh corrective exercises that work to bring balance to the body. This makes you less likely to incur injury, and more likely to experience longevity in your athletic endeavors.
- The physical attribute you MUST develop if you want the ability to take more blows without flinching (hint: it’s not strength or power)
- The UNSPOKEN benefits of hypertrophy (building muscle) for fighters. This might surprise you.
THIS IS CRITICAL: ENDURANCE IS IMPORTANT FOR COMBAT ATHLETES, BUT MOST GUY’S MEANS OF BUILDING ENDURANCE IS CARDIO. LEARN THE RIGHT WAYS TO DEVELOP ALL FACETS OF ENDURANCE, SO YOU BECOME A BEAST IN THE CAGE.
- Sound Techniques to build the perfect amount of muscle, so you’re quick and agile, but can still throw knockout strikes
- The optimal heart rate to stay at when training for aerobic capacity
- Eccentric Strength… What it is, and why it’s absolutely critical to your success in the ring
HOW TRAINING WITH LIGHTER WEIGHTS WILL LEAD TO MORE STRENGTH
- A usually disregarded training variable that can help you avoid overtraining AND ENSURE you’re continuously progressing physically.
- Quit wasting time with ineffective movements. Uncover the movements that are immediately transferrable to the cage, and see your fighting ability skyrocket.
- Correct way to manipulate your training before a fight so you can ensure success.
- A European training method that’ll lead to HUGE power increases.
- How the BEST MMA Fighters build a solid midsection that serves as a functional set of ARMOR that helps them throw more powerful strikes AND protects them from powerful blows.
- And much, much more…
HERE’S WHAT YOUR POWER TRAINING WILL LOOK LIKE
- Month 1: Stability and Force Absorption – Teaching the athlete how to decelerate and efficiently transfer energy.
- Month 2: Force Production Teaching the athlete to accelerate and produce maximal force.
- Month 3: Transferability Movements and complexes that transfer your newfound explosiveness DIRECTLY to the cage.
This is the exact formula Chris used to increase his vertical jump 12 inches.
But the power and explosiveness that you’ll develop from this plan isn’t JUST for vertical jump. It carries right over into the ring, or any other aspect of life.
The 12 inch vertical increase Chris experienced is just a testament to the amount of power and explosiveness you’ll develop from using this easy to follow plyometric program
WHAT MAKES FIGHT READY UNIQUE?
Fight Ready was created by a seasoned MMA Fighter and Coach. It utilizes the EXACT methods that TOP MMA Fighters use to have successful bouts in the cage. There’s no BS here. It’s all been put into practice and has been PROVEN time and time again to work.
The use of a weekly undulation GUARANTEES strength and mass gains that are appropriate for a fighter to be successful in the cage. Implementing French Contrast training raises your levels of power and explosiveness to a point that you’ll be throwing harder punches and kicks, increasing your chances of a KO.
And the use of controlled cardio promotes more endurance AND the preservation of muscle and strength gains. Not many guys know how to do this controlled cardio.. They either overdo it or totally skip it.
All you need to do is look at his fighters’ track records to see the effectiveness of Phil’s methodologies and programming.
With that being said, I’m so confident in the program that Phil and I have created that I’m going to give my GUARANTEE that you’ll be satisfied.
3 KEYS TO BECOMING FIGHT READY
Whether you’re a fighter getting ready for camp, or an average guy wanting to train like the fighters he sees on TV, Phil’s basic philosophy when it comes to training is this: Use general physical preparedness to get better at specifics.
In other words, become an all-around better athlete to improve at the sport.
He does this in 3 ways:
1. UTILIZING A FULL BODY APPROACH
Many MMA programs that you find out there are very cookie-cutter. You can do a quick search on a forum and find people recommending bodybuilding or powerlifting splits for MMA training.
- A fight is a full body encounter. Training the body as a whole is the most specific way we can train for a fight.
- Creates more awareness of how the body moves through space resulting in more body control, balance, and stability.
- You develop better movement qualities when training the body in its entirety in an integrated way.
- You avoid muscle imbalances that occur from training a specific muscle group too much
- Developing maximal strength which will then carry over into Power AND Endurance (both qualities necessary for ELITE fighters).
2. FOCUSING ON THE CORE
To be successful as an athlete AND in a fight, you need a strong core. Most MMA fighters have a set of armor for their midsection, and it’s strong, durable, and functional.
Phil develops a rock-solid core for his fighters with the following methods:
- Anti-flexion and anti-rotation movements
- Stabilization movements
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Bracing techniques
- And learning to seamlessly transfer power through the body
3. CREATING SOLID STRUCTURE
As stated above, a fight is a full body encounter. To be successful in that encounter, we have to develop a strong, stable base. This is where structure becomes imperative.
Many people, fighters and regular joes, are prone to muscular imbalances, aches, and pains.
This impedes their structure, and makes it brittle. My approach helps eliminate those problems by:
- Managing stressors from training and life
- Providing the athlete with sound programming (Full Body Training actually limits the stress you put on the body and prevents imbalances)
- Giving the athlete corrective exercises based on their imbalances
- Placing an emphasis on joint centration and biomechanics (bringing balance to the body)
When you develop a solid structure and place strength, power, and endurance on top of it, you’re setting yourself up to become a explosive machine that delivers knockout blows.
HERE’S THE POINT
I’ve talked with many people about the right and wrong ways to train, and shared my training methodologies with them through seminars and instructional videos.
In recent years, I’ve developed a desire to have a bigger impact on the sport of MMA.
With that desire, and with my experience in Strength and Conditioning, I’ve decided to create something that will change the terrain of programs that are available to both fighters and MMA Fans.
TRAIN LIKE A WORLD CHAMPION FIGHTER
And bring you one of the most unique and effective MMA Strength and Conditioning Programs out there. Avoiding all the pitfalls of those cookie-cutter, ill-informed, programs on the market, and taking the best knowledge from both Phil and myself.
Together, we sat down and drew up an MMA Strength and Conditioning program that would be used by a UFC Fighter. Phil and I labored over each workout, getting every minute detail just right. The reps, sets, and exercises are perfectly suited to work towards the physical focus of each phase.
This program is going to change the perspective of MMA Strength and Conditioning forever…
More courses from the same author: Phil Daru
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.