Table of contents
Learn from one of America’s most respected Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructors, with 8th-Degree Black Belt Pedro Sauer’s instruction on the principles of escaping bad positions
- Get out of every variation on the side control position with Professor Sauer’s fundamentals and techniques for reliable escapes
- Use proper framing and body mechanics to create space and escape, even against opponents in a scarf hold or reverse scarf hold
- Use your legs and body for better escapes, and learn how you can become harder to submit and pressure into with Professor Sauer’s help
- Use counters and even surprise submissions to be dangerous, even from the bottom position in side control
What You’ll Learn In Fundamentals of Side Control Escapes?
- Introduction & Growing Old in Jiu Jitsu
- Becoming Comfortable from Bottom Position
- Upper Body Framing
- Lower Body Framing
- The Shoelace Hook Guard Recovery
- The Heel Hook Mount Reversal
- Cross Face Arm Trap Counter
- Preventing the cross face & countering with Americana
- Harpoon Reversal
- Troubleshooting the Harpoon Reversal
- Counter to ‘Wrestlers Pin’
- Choke from ‘Wrestlers Pin’
- Shibonis Sweep
- Shibonis Sweep to Shoulder Lock
- Troubleshooting the Harpoon
- Troubleshooting the Harpoon
- Sprawl 2
- Leg Pinch Reversal
- Leg Pinch Re-Guard
- Trap & Bridge Reversal
- Leg Pinch to Scoop
- Knee Drive Counter
- Sword Arm to Overhook
- Taboo Turn
- Obtaining the Underhook
- Low Underhook Double Leg
- Threading the Needle to sit out
- Threading the Needle to Sit Out 2
- Threading the Needle to Head Lock Counter
- Threading the Needle to Shoulder Lock
- Mantis Hook
- Bustin’ a Grip
- Bustin’ a Grip 2
- Bustin’ a Grip 3
- Frame & Turn
- Kimura Reversal
- Paper Cutter Choke Counter
- Deceptive Armbar
- Scarf Hold
- Positioning to Escape Scarf Hold
- Flanking against Scarf Hold
- Shoulder Lock Scarf Hold Escape
- Scarf Hold to Armbar
- Overhead Scarf Reversal
- Go to Knees
- Leg Over Head
- Wrestlers Escape
- Reverse Scarf Hold
- Cross face to Mata Leao
- Invite to Mount
- Butterfly Hook
- Mount Reversal
- Back Take
More courses from the same author: Pedro Sauer
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.