Table of contents
We’ll show you how to achieve an Open Front Split Fast, Safe and Easy!
Our programs are scientifically based and created by a world renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaichik
Peek inside the Open Front Splits Program:
Ready to get started?
Thousands of people worldwide have achieved the same results you’re dreaming about and you can too!
Got my flexibility back after many years!
Years ago I was flexible enough to get into a right side split. Those days are long gone. With these three videos I hope to achieve splits in all directions. So far, my seated open front stretch has improved. I can just about lay flat on the floor when bending from the waist. I’ve also gained about an inch in my right side split and anticipate great results.
What You’ll Learn In Side Split Flexibility – Easy Flexibility?
This COMBO contains 3 levels (9 videos)
Each level contains 3 videos:
- Video 1 : An online video containing a follow along routine plus explanations before each exercise (duration: 41 minutes).
- Video 2: Video without explanations to follow along without interruptions.
- Video 3: Video containing only the explanations for the Zaichik Stretching Techniques for quick reference and review.
- All videos contain subtitles for better understanding of the techniques and to make it easier for those who need help in understanding the spoken language.
- Bonus: Access to Stretch180 app that will help you measure your progress, see how you stack up against the others stretching towards their splits and get motivated to keep going.
Contents of the Program. Each program contains 3 videos (9 total in this package) focusing on:
- Mobility exercises for each joint, to keep your joints healthy and lubricated.
- Specific warmup exercises to gradually prepare your body for a split.
- Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each muscle involved in a split, so that your flexibility improves right away without pain.
- Extended Length Conditioning exercises, so that you not only become flexible but strong as well.
- Reciprocal Inhibition, plus Movement and Habituation Techniques, for functional flexibility.
#1 Side Split Beginner Program
Beginner Program contains specific warm up and conditioning exercises for the Side Split, the necessary Zaichik Stretching exercises to target the muscles involved in an Side Split as well as a cool down section. This is a great place to start before attempting the usually more demanding open front and side splits. You will learn how to isolate and stretch outer hamstrings and hip flexors muscles.
#2 – Side Split Intermediate Program
Intermediate Program contains specific warm up and conditioning exercises for the Side Split, the necessary Zaichik Stretching exercises to target the muscles involved as well as a cool down section.
#3 – Side Splits Advanced Program
Advanced Program contains specific warm up and conditioning exercises for the Side Split, the necessary Zaichik Stretching exercises to target the muscles involved as well as a cool down section. This is usually trained last, after you achieved flats front splits using the other two programs, so this is more of a rounding off for what you are missing in order to get a full split, mostly additional adductors work and very targeted side split exercises which will give you that extra you need for this more demanding split.
More courses from the same author: Paul Zaichik
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.