Table of contents
Description of 1 Day Script
1 Day Script is a scriptwriting & storyboarding masterclass for commercial filmmakers & business owners.
The Four Part Writing Process
Everything you want to know about writing & storyboarding a script that generates an ROI in a 1-day bootcamp!
What You’ll Learn In 1 Day Script?
Part 1: Research
Why We Select An Ideal Client Avatar
- How to identify the problems & desires your ideal clients care about most
- Understanding the reasons people buy ANYTHING
Mapping Your Avatar + Offer
- 13 questions we answer that allow us to write NERVE-STRIKING scripts
- Mapping all the emotional + logical reasons your avatar wants your offer
- Prioritizing the most valuable way results of your offer
Part 2: Brainstorming
The Irresistible Script & Storyboard Template
- Download the same exact script we’ve used to generate million in sales for our businesses and our clients
Brainstorming Your Attention Getter
- Proven methods for immediately capturing attention
- Example hooks we’ve used
Identifying The Gap
- All offers either solve a problem or help a client experience a desire which is what we call “The Gap”. In this module we discuss how to communicate the gap your avatar is trying to bridge.
- Widening the gap from slight annoyance to HUGE DESIRE
Identifying Your Unique Solution
- Now that we’ve crystalized the gap your offer can solve, it’s time to position your offer as the ULTIMATE solution to that problem.
- How to hone in on your Unique Selling Proposition
Call To Action
- Now we want to explicitly tell our viewer what to do next!
- Different call to actions for different sales processes.
- When to introduce the call to action and how to make it NON-Salesy
Part 3: Dimensionalize
7 Proven Methods For Adding Depth To Your Script
- Creating your “Comparison Stack”
- Creating a “Results Stack”
- Crystalizing your Unique Selling Proposition
- How to leverage HUMOR
- How to validate your claims
- Adding visual demonstrations
- Objection prevention scriptwriting techniques
Part 4: Finalize
Bringing It All Together
- Organizing your script for the highest resonance
- Writing the exact, word for word script that will turn strangers into clients
Getting Feedback From A Friend
- We never finalize a “script” until we’ve gotten feedback on it. It’s so important not to spend time shooting, editing and releasing a script that no one has heard.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.