Table of contents
Description of 14 Day Filmmaker – Learn Pro Content Creation In Just 14 Days
You want to learn how to start shooting professional-looking content, but you don’t know exactly where to get started.You value SPEED! The primary goal of this course is to teach you FASTER than any other resource on planet Earth. We will pack 2 years of learning into the next 14 daysPeople who have already started shooting content, but are struggling to get the perfect “cinematic look”
What Categories Do We Focus On?
Youtubers looking to improve their content.Aspiring Freelance VideographersWedding VideographersPhotographers looking to quickly learn videoBusiness owners looking to shoot advertising contentOnline entrepreneurs, course creators, and coaches looking to scale with better contentTravelers looking to better document their adventuresSocial Media Influencers trying to up their gameAnd so much more!
What You’ll Learn In 14 Day Filmmaker – Learn Pro Content Creation In Just 14 Days?
Day 1: Fundamentals, Gear & Camera Settings
- What you should look for when buying a camera, lenses, lights, mics, and so on.
- The exact gear you should buy depending on your budget and goals
- The fundamental camera settings for quality videos
- 1-Hour Exercise: Content quiz and practicing with what you have
Day 2: Focal Lengths & Lenses
- The different types of lenses on.
- What you should look for when purchasing lenses
- Frame rate tutorials: How to get the best slow motion footage
- Getting creative with focal lengths
- 1-Hour Exercise: Focal length challenge & practice foundational camera settings
Day 3: Composition
- Ideal Video composition
- 10 primary camera angles
- Composition that evokes emotion
- Make boring things look awesome with movement
- 1-Hour Exercise: Shoot 10 cinematic movements & recreate 5 composition shot
Day 4: Cinematic Movements
- How to increase the quality of your videos by adding cinematic movements
- Handheld movements techniques
- Tripod movement techniques
- The different tools (steadicams, gimbals, etc.) and how to use them
- 1-Hour Exercise: Practical exercises for learning movement
Day 5: Lighting
- Fundamentals of lighting
- 10 primary camera angles
- White balance
- Split lighting
- The 3 point setup
- Color temperature
- How to get cinematic lighting in a difficult environments
- Creative lighting techniques
- 1-Hour Exercise: Practice the 3 point lighting setup
Day 6: Sound Design
- Capturing clean audio
- Professional sound design
- Finding & selecting sound effects
- 1-Hour Exercise: Downloadable practice material + practical exercises
Day 7: File Management + Intro To Editing
- Staying organized
- How to save hours editing with naming conventions and a file tree
- File storage and backup
- 1-Hour Exercise: Create your file tree, organize all content shot thus far with naming conventions & breakdown five commercials lighting setups
Day 8: Professional Editing Walkthrough
- Learn how to edit in: DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Full walkthrough of each editing software
- Choose whichever program you like!
- 1-Hour Exercise: Download the example footage and follow over-the-shoulder editing tutorial to recreate final commercial
Day 9: Intro To After Effects
- Adobe After Effects animations
- Keyframing in after effects
- Creating and using Motion Graphics templates
- Separate yourself from the crowd with motion graphics
- 1-Hour Exercise: Download practice commercial and remake all the graphics in the tutorial
Day 10: Virtual Job Shadows
- Follow us on live commercial sets.
- Learn how to direct talent
- Understanding both sides of the camera
- Observe our start to finish process in action.
- Commercial breakdowns: Behind the scenes of profitable video advertising
- 1-Hour Exercise: Film a creative lighting scene
Day 11: Scriptwriting & Using A Storyboard
- What is a value video?
- Basics of scriptwriting
- Keys to developing an effective storyboard
- Creative ways to get attention
- Pre-production process for planning your commercial shoots
- Watch us write a script for 14-day filmmaker
- 1-Hour Exercise: Write your first script and develop the storyboard
Day 12: Shoot Your Commercial
- Day of preparation
- 7 strategies for finding on camera talent (for free)
- How to shoot mouth-watering B-roll
- Getting into state for leading the shoot and winning the day
- Things to remember, getting the shots, extra b-roll tips
- Watch us shoot the 14-day filmmaker commercial
- 1-Hour Exercise: Shoot your first commercial
Day 13: Edit Your Commercial
- How to edit interview based commercials and utilizing story in your messaging
- Our 8-Step editing workflow, walking you through our entire process from start to finish
- Watch us edit the 14-day filmmaker commercial
- Master your creative editing process
- 1-Hour Exercise: Edit your first commercial
Day 14: Organic Distribution
- How to setup & optimize your social media profiles for consistent content creation
- Creative ways to organically distribute video content
- Maximizing the effectiveness of every video with basic organic copywriting
- 1-Hour Exercise: Customize & prime your social media channels, release your first commercial and write your second script
More courses from the same author: Paul Xavier
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.