Table of contents
Learn Essential Fundamental Striking Concepts From World-Class Coach To UFC Stars Like Conor McGregor, Owen Roddy!
Owen Roddy is one of the most sought after striking coaches in ALL of MMA, and with Coach Roddy’s Blueprint you’ll learn the same fundamentals used by champions!
- Understand the keys to successful movement for evasion and effective strikes.
- Master the principles of cage control to draw out your opponent’s attacks and intercept them.
- Develop fluid footwork that combines easily with striking combinations to build a quick-hitting offensive strategy
- Take control of the action by applying forward pressure on your opponent and overwhelm them with crisp and precise shots!
What You’ll Learn In Coach Roddy’s Blueprint
- Striking Stance
- Correct Movement
- Moving Forward While Slipping
- Moving Forward While Rolling
- Moving Forward While Zigzagging
- Moving Forward With Slips, Rolls & Amp; Zigzags
- Moving Forward – New Line
- Moving Backwards While Slipping
- Moving Backwards While Rolling
- Moving Backwards While Zigzagging
- Moving Backwards With Slips, Rolls & Amp; Zigzags
- Moving Backwards – New Line
- Lead Hook
- Rear Uppercut
- Lead Uppercut
- Rear Hook
- Push Kick
- Lead Knee
- Rear Knee
- Lead Elbow
- Rear Elbow
- Lead Leg Kick
- Rear Leg Kick
- Moving Forward While – New Line
- Moving Forward While Striking
- Moving Backwards While Striking
- The Rule Of 3 Backwards
- Rule Of 3 Drill Forward
- Rule Of 3 Drill Backwards
- Blueprint Intro
- Front Foot
- Principle 1 – Take The Center
- Principle 2 – Edge Of Range
- Principle 3 – Aggressive Fakes
- Principle 4 – Establishing Your Shots
- Principle 5 – Forward Pressure
- Principle 6 – Controlled Aggression
- Cage Control
- Principle 1 – V Method
- Principle 2 – Wait For Opponent To Stop
- Principle 3 – Intercepting Shots
- Principle 4 – Draw Opponents Attack
- Principle 5 – Giving Up A Step
- Back Foot
- Principle 1 – Being Evasive While Going Backwards
- Principle 2 – Maintaining Edge Of Range
- Principle 3 – Drawing Shots
- Principle 4 – Giving Up A Step
- Principle 5 – Engage And Fire
- Principle 6 – Exits
- Principle 7 – Getting Your Back Off Cage
- Principle 8 – Lateral Movement And Fakes
- Putting It All Together – Outro
- Coach Roddy’s Open Workout With Conor Mcgregor
More courses from the same author: Owen Roddy
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.