Table of contents
Description Of Champion Performance Therapy and Training System
The Champion Performance Therapy and Training System is a completely online program. You get immediate access to the program and can progress through the material at your own pace. The program is accessible from any internet connected device, including tablets and phones, anytime 24/7 from anywhere in the world. Plus, you’ll have lifetime access to the program and can review the materials at any time in the future. You’ll have a complete reference to go back to over and over again as you master the material. We prefer the online format to allow students to go at their own pace, start implementing what they’ve learned right away, easily review the materials, and truly master the program.
Extensive Exercise Video Library Included in the program is our extensive video library of exercises and drills that we perform each and every day. While the program is highly adaptable to your preferred techniques and drills, we’ll show you exactly what we do for each movement pattern. You can perform exactly what we do, or easily mix and match with what you already do, allowing the system to be customizable and scalable in the future as we learn more:
- All our mobility and corrective exercises
- All our manual therapy techniques
- All our manual resistance and dynamic stabilization drills
- All our strength, power, and agility training exercises
- All our regressions and progressions of our training exercises
All the Forms and Checklists You Need Once you get access to the program and materials, you’ll find all the checklists, forms, and cheatsheets we use at Champion. They’re all yours to use with the people you work with. We want you to be able to easily follow along in a systemized and structured flow, to assure consistent results. These include:
- Movement assessment form and checklist
- Breakdown flow sheets
- Manual exercise progression sheets
- Exercise regression and progression list
What You’ll Learn In Champion Performance Therapy and Training System?
Introduction to Performance Therapy & Training
- What is Performance?
- The 4 Main Goals of Performance Therapy & Training
- Components of the Performance System
- Principles of Optimal Movement & Stress
- Adaptations to Stress
- The Impact of Pathology
- Assessing Movement
- Movement Assessment Principles
- Performing the Integrated Movement Assessment
- Performing the Upper Body Breakdowns
- Performing the Lower Body Breakdowns
- Principles of Mobility
- Restoring Mobility
- Performing Self Mobility Techniques
- Performing Manual Therapy
- Performing Dynamic Mobility Drills
- Performing Dynamic Movement Prep
- Principles of Strength and Dynamic Stability
- Integrating Neuromuscular Control Drills
- Manual Program Cheatsheets
- Performing the Core, Shoulder, and Hip Manual Progressions
Enhancing Load Capacity
- Principles of Loading
- Building Capacity
- Movement Progressions and Regressions
- Periodization in Training
- Periodization in Rehabilitation
- Putting it All Together
- Building a Performance Therapy Program
- Building a Perform Training Program
- Case Studies and Examples
More courses from the same author: Mike Reinold
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.