Mike Donavanik is a Los Angeles-based personal trainer, entrepreneur, and content creator. He’s the founder of Sweat Factor and continually works to empower individuals through fitness and wellness. Providing attention to detail that’s second to none, Mike’s dynamic approach, sense of humor, and high energy only add to the experience his clients and fans have come to love.
As a respected fitness expert and personal trainer, Mike has been featured and profiled in The Los Angeles Times, Town & Country, Shape, Fitness, Self, BuzzFeed, Us, Star, Women’s Health, Refinery29, PopSugar, and a number of other online, national, and international publications. See what some of his clients have to say.
As an influencer, Mike has created a community of over 200,000 people and amassed nearly 100 million video views. His dedication and pursuit to communicate only the most credible and effective fitness information have resulted in partnerships with Shape, Women’s Health, Vega, Pure Protein, Meredith, Rodale and Lionsgate Entertainment.
Currently, Mike spends most of his time running Sweat Factor. What started off as a solo project in late 2017, has now turned into a full on startup. Sweat Factor is an on-demand fitness streaming service — with lofty goals of becoming the Netflix of fitness.
Mike is a graduate of California State University Fullerton, with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and is certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
What You’ll Learn In HIIT Workout?
- Brutal Strength Workout (33 min).
- Hardcore Strength (35 min).
- Non-Stop Bodyweight Blaster (36 min).
- Extreme Burn Dumbbell Bootcamp (32 min).
- Bodyweight SweatFest (37 min).
- 15 Minute Lower Body Blast
- 18 Minute The Hardest Bodyweight Workout Ever!
- 20 Minute Sexy Legs, Slim Thighs & Perky Butt Workout!
- 20 Minute Bodyweight Bootcamp + Abs Workout
- 30 Minute Explosive Tabata HIIT Workout Mashup!
- 30-Minute Bodyweight Workout via #FBLiveCalorieBurn
- 30 Minute Brutal Bodyweight HIIT Workout
- 30 Minute Brutal Bodyweight HIIT Workout You Can Do Anywhere
- 60 Minute HIIT Cardio and Abs Workout
- 18 Minute Killer HIIT Jump
- 20-Minute KILLER Jump Rope HIIT
- 45 Minute Arms and Abs Dumbbell Workout For Toning and Strength
- 45 Minute At Home Butt and Thigh Workout
- Quick & Fun Dynamic Warm Up (7 min).
- Cool Down and Stretch (8 min).
- Workout calendar
More courses from the same author: Mike Donavanik
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.