Table of contents
DISCOVER HOW TO AVOID THE MISTAKES THAT 95% OF COACHES MAKE WHEN CONDITIONING THEIR ATHLETES AND START DEVELOPING PROGRAMS THAT GET RESULTS”
CONDITIONING IS ONE OF THE MOST UNDER-APPRECIATED ASPECTS OF PROGRAMMING FOR ATHLETES TODAY…
…AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT.
Complete Sports Conditioning is 5 hours completely dedicated to developing true expertise in conditioning for athletic performance.
Here is just a small sampling of what Coach Boyle Covers…
- A practical, scientifically founded and fully comprehensive approach to conditioning you can immediately apply in any training setting.
- The actual ‘why’ behind any effective conditioning program and how losing sight of it kills any benefit of the conditioning most coaches are programming.
- The Inconvenient Truth about the sport science guys teaching conditioning methods who really just want you to think they’re smart…but don’t yield great results.
- How much volume, how many reps and how much time or distance for optimal results.
- The role Interval Training plays in developing better athletes…faster.
- The only 3 true goals of conditioning.
- Why the BEST conditioning exercises AREN’T “conditioning” exercises!
- How improving your conditioning can improve performance regardless of the sport.
- The truth about steady state training and the role it should play in your programming.
- Real World, Proven Training applications and strategies.
What You’ll Learn In Complete Sports Conditioning?
- Module One: Introduction and Philosophy (47:17)
- Module Two: Interval Training (1:01:37)
- Module Three: Interval Programs/ Conditioning Testing (49:50)
- Module Four: Sports Specific Conditioning Philosophy (19:13)
- Module Five: Sports Specific Conditioning/ General Program Design (Examples) (34:58)
- Module Six: Demonstrations: Warm-up & Power Work, Time-Based vs. Heart Rate, Tempo Running, Treadmill, Slide Board, M.A.S. Bike Test, How to Coach Groups (1:28:17)
About Mike Boyle
Michael Boyle is known internationally for his pioneering work in the field of Strength & Conditioning and is regarded as one of the top experts in the area for Sports Performance Training.
He has made his mark on the industry over the past 30 years with an impressive following of professional athletes, from the US Women’s Olympic teams in Soccer and Ice Hockey to the Boston Bruins, Boston Breakers, New England Revolution, and most recently the Boston Red Sox.
His client list over the years reads like a “Who’s Who” of athletic success in New England and across the country including legendary Boston names such as Nomar Garciaparra, Cam Neely, and Ray Bourque. He’s served as a Strength & Conditioning Consultant for the 2013 World Champion Boston Red Sox and coached World Champions, National Champions and Olympic Medalists in…
- Ice Hockey
His former assistants, students, former players, and interns are sprinkled across the collegiate and professional ranks with teams like the Miami Dolphins, San Jose Sharks, Atlanta Falcons, Buffalo Bills, Anaheim Ducks, and Boston Celtics.
More courses from the same author: Mike Boyle
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.