Table of contents
Description of The Bonebreaker Joint Attack System
Welcome to the BoneBreaker Instructional – No Limbs left Behind!
The phenomenal new submission system created and conceived through the eyes of BJJ black belt and BJJAfter40 founder Mike “Spider Ninja” Bidwell.
Featuring over 4 hours of the most progressive and creative grappling submissions ever seen.
This video series is a companion piece to the HeadHunter Choking system. While Headhunter is a complete strangulation system, BoneBreaker dives deep into the world of joint-locks and limb-manipulations.
You’re going to ‘lose your mind’ on the wrist locks alone!
- Featuring world-class, detailed instruction with multiple angles and close ups to make you feel like you’re right in the action!
- We tackle everything in this video filled with tons of never before seen wrist locks, high percentage arm and leg attacks and more!
- Each body part we cover comes with a review video that works as the perfect study tool for when you’re ‘on the go’ and you want to hit some mental reps! It’s conveniently available as a DVD set or digital download that can be viewed anywhere!
- Tons of Gi & No Gi moves – almost everything is translatable to submission grappling and BJJ
- Enjoy clear, concise easy-to-follow instruction – Perfect for all levels. Includes the fundamentals of each attack plus advanced set-ups and details.
What You’ll Learn In The Bonebreaker Joint Attack System?
- Chapter 1 – Welcome to the BoneBreaker / BoneBreaker Teaser
- Chapter 2 – Americana Foundations
- Chapter 3 – Americana Side Control set up
- Chapter 4 – Bicep Slicer from americana
- Chapter 5 – Bicep Slicer from kimura
- Chapter 6 – Bicep Slicer handcuﬀ series
- Chapter 7 – Ude Garami basics & counters
- Chapter 8 – Ude Garami from north south
- Chapter 9 – Kimura from mount
- Chapter 10 – Modiﬁed Ude Garami from guard
- Chapter 11 – Modiﬁed Ude Garami from mount
- Chapter 12 – Juji Gatami (cross arm lock) from mount
- Chapter 13 – Juji Gatami from Guard with counters
- Chapter 14 – Side Control Arm Bar series (2 parts)
- Chapter 15 – Twisted Sister Arm Bar
- Chapter 16 – When Turtles Attack!
- Chapter 17 – Turtle Review sequence
- Chapter 18 – Omoplata framework
- Chapter 19 – Omoplata from Mount
- Chapter 20 – Omoplata Variations from guard
- Chapter 21 – Omoplata Full Review sequence
- Chapter 22 – Tekubi Waza (wrist) & side control attacks!
- Chapter 23 – Tekubi Waza (wrist) Attacks from mount
- Chapter 24 – Tekubi Waza (wrist) Attacks from the back
- Chapter 25 – Tekubi Waza (wrist) Attacks from the arm bar
- Chapter 26 – Tekubi Waza (wrist) Attacks from kimura
- Chapter 27 – Tekubi Waza (wrist) Attacks while mounted
- Chapter 28 – Tekubi Waza (wrist) Attacks from within the guard
- Chapter 29 – Ezekiel wrist lock counter
- Chapter 30 – Wrist Bliss! Full Tekubi Waza review sequence
- Chapter 31 – Ashi-Garami (leg) Guard Foundations
- Chapter 32 – Imanari & Open Guard Leg attacks!
- Chapter 33 – Calf Slicer from the half guard
- Chapter 34 – Ashi-Garami (leg) full review sequence
More courses from the same author: Mike Bidwell
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.