Table of contents
Description Of Wildman Kettlebells
Transform Your Body With a Scientific Approach to Intermediate Kettlebell Training Featuring One of The World’s Most In-Demand Fitness Trainers, Mark Wildman! PRODUCT INCLUDES VIDEO & E-BOOK
- Mark Wildman is the founder of Wildman Athletica and one of the most sought after fitness trainers on the planet, with a client base that includes A list hollywood actors and professional athletes.
- Explore three different levels of warm-ups, exercises, and cooldowns, all designed to produce results in a timely manner.
- With a heavy focus on legs and abs, this program will strategically get you into amazing shape with the use of only one fitness tool.
- You only need a base working knowledge of kettlebells to add these intermediate movements to your routine and achieve incredible results.
- This series perfectly complements Wildman’s introduction to heavy clubs and the two can be paired to maximize your training.
What you’ll learn in Wildman Kettlebells
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
Level 1 Exercises
- Two Handed Start Stop Swing
- Hot Potato
- Two Handed Side To Side Rocket
- Waiter Position Alternating Step Back Lunge
- Two Handed Single Leg Romanian Deadlift
- Single Arm Press
Level 2 Exercises
- Goblet Squat
- Single Arm Waiter Clean
- Outside Clean
- Around The Leg Waiter Clean
- Contra Sl Rdl
- Half Kneeling Press
Level 3 Exercises
- Start Stop Swing To Goblet Squat
- Waiter Clean Hot Potato
- Outside Circle
- Around The Leg Waiter Clean Step Back
- Contra Rdl Leg Extension
- Half Kneeling Press Hot Potato
- Warm Up Details
- Seiza Hip Extension 1
- Half Kneeling Spinal Role
- Quadruped Wrist Spin
- Bodyweight Single Leg Rdl
- Half Kneeling Shoulder Figure 8s
- Staggered Fold
- Half Butterfly
- Frog Stretch
- Weight Selection
- Program Design
- Cool Down Details
More courses from the same author: Mark Wildman
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.