Table of contents
Description of Sports Photography Course For Parents
Learn how to capture pro-quality pics of your kids playing sports.
The Sports Photo Course (For Parents!) is a 100% online, step-by-step, self paced, and made especially for the busy parent. No experience needed!
- 100% Online: Which means you can show up in your pj’s. And since all lessons are self-paced and access is LIFETIME, you also get to show up whenever you want.
- Video Based: Just press play! You’ll get to peek over our shoulders as we shoot, giving you live demonstrations of key concepts.
- Busy Parent Proof: You’re busy, so we focus only on the most important info…the 20% of knowledge that makes 80% of the difference. This is your shortcut to taking pro quality pics.
- Step-by-Step: Overwhelmed by the photo-info overload? We teach just what you need at just the right time. Simply follow along. You’ll learn photography without wondering what you’re missing.
What You’ll Learn In Sports Photography Course For Parents?
- Welcome Tour
- Step #1: Join the Community
- Step #2: Introduce Yourself
Module 1: Impact
- How To Get “THE SHOT”
- Follow the Ball, Not Your Kid
- Outside the Lines
- Gear Essentials
- Light Essentials
- Creative Esentials
- How to Shoot Your Kid’s Championship Game
- Module 1: Live Q&A Replay
Module 2: Sport Specific
- (American) Football
- Track and Field
- Other Sports & Module Recap
Module 3: Composition and Positioning
- Composition Foundations: Part 1
- Composition Foundations: Part 2
- Choosing Backgrounds Wisely
- Using High and Low Perspectives
- Act Like You Belong
- Become an Insider
- Looking for the Unexpected
- Anticipate to Create
Module 4: Lighting
- See the Light
- What is Good Light?
- Why Backlight Wins in Sports
- When to Side Light
- When to Front Light
- Shoot Demo: Light Directions
- Stuck In Mid Day Sun
- Go For Gold
- The Great Indoors
- Friday Night Lights
Module 5: Understanding Exposure
- Painting With Light
- An Exercise in Aperture
- Shutter Speed
- An Exercise in Shutter Speed
- Exposure Recap
Module 6: Mastering Your Camera
- Shooting Modes
- One Simple Auto-ISO Caution
- Exposure Compensation
- Auto Focus (AF) Basics
- AF: Tracking Motion
- The Key to Loving Back Button Focus
- To Burst or Not To Burst
- Nailing Color In Camera
- RAW vs JPG
- The 10 Camera Commandments
Module 7: After the Shoot
- Develop Your Own (Consistent) Workflow
- Culling Your Photos
- Developing Your Photos
- Exporting Your Photos for Web & Print
- Backing Up Your Photos
- Sharing (and Selling) Your Photos
- Printing Your Photos
Module 8: Story
- The Five W’s
- The Framework of a Story
- The 7 Picture Story
- The Gift of Repetition
- Creating Order From Disorder
- Details, Details, Details…
- Candid Yet Intimate
- Go Early, Stay Late
- 10 tips for killer panning images!
- Shoot Something You’ve Never Shot Before…Every time You Shoot
Module 9: BONUSES!
- Live Photo Critique: Charter Class
- The number one hurdle to charging for your work!
- Why you need to stop comparing.
- Why you’re doing everyone a favor by charging for your work.
- Let’s get practical: Private Commissioned Sessions.
- Easy Peasy: Put up a gallery!
- Shooting for local publications
- Become the (Better) League Photographer
More courses from the same author: Kyle Shultz
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.