Table of contents
Kristian Woodmansee is a Brazilian jiu jitsu black belt under André Galvão. Kristian’s nickname is the “Dream Killer,” a promotional name he uses while competing. Kristian is considered by many to be one of the top rooster weight competitors of his generation.
He first established a reputation in lower belt divisions of the international circuit while competing in a variety of competitions, including the ADCC, EBI, and the IBJJF. Kristian has represented academies such as Atos Jiu Jitsu, Drysdale Jiu Jitsu and Team Lloyd Irvin.
What You’ll Learn In Dream Killer Leg Locks?
Gold Lesson Technique #1 : Cross Side Footlock
- Some people foot lock, Kristian foot breaks. The traditional foot lock just doesn’t make sense any more once you know the details for this technique.
Gold Lesson Technique #2: Cross Achilles
- Kristian always connects multiple submissions so he has options. When ever a foot/ankle lock is being attacked, the achilles set up is always there.
Gold Lesson Technique #3: Gable Toe-Hold
- The grip used for this technique gives the submission a lot of power. This can be hit from multiple positions but its super sneaky from the 50/50.
Gold Lesson Technique #4: Straight Footlock
- Another foot lock set up with a “twist”. Kristian breaks down how to finish the straight foot lock so its just as powerful as the cross side version.
Gold Lesson Technique #5: Straight Achilles
- Another hand in hand submission set up but this time its from the “straight” position. Tighter positioning, more torque, and a fast finish with this.
Gold Lesson Technique # 6: Stomp Kneebar
- One of Kristian’s favorite techniques and highest percentage. Whats better than getting your sweep, and then finishing with a crippling knee bar?
Gold Lesson Technique #7: Outside In Calf Slicer
- This calf slicer is shown from 50/50 but applies to many positions. This set up creates a sweep and a high torque finish while never losing position.
Gold Lesson Technique #8: Inside Out Calf Slicer
- Sometimes your opponent wants to run away from the battle, this reaction creates the perfect opportunity to calf slice. The more they run, the better
Gold Lesson Technique #9: Far Side Footlock
- Kristian uses this in multiple positions both top and bottom. This is a great technique for finishing the fight as well as controlling the position.
Gold Lesson Technique #10: Far Side Estima Lock
- The estima lock is a great tool to have, Kristian hits this technique from all angles both top and bottom. When done correctly, this hits quick!
Gold Lesson Technique #11: Top Leg Calf Slicer
- Aggressive pass positioning usually results in the opponent trying to run to evade the pass. When they run from this position, the calf slicer is a go
Gold Lesson Technique #12: X Guard Footlock
- X guard is a great position to sweep from but also a great place to attack the legs. Kristian finds that this set up for the foot lock is always there
Gold Lesson Technique #13: Bear Trap Calf Slicer
- Another powerful option/situation set up from the x guard position. Kristian hits this submission/sweep when ever his opponent switches their base.
Gold Lesson Technique #14: X Guard Kneebar
- Kristian often uses sweeps to set up his submissions, this is a great example of that from X guard. When they run from the sweep, they give the knee.
Gold Lesson Technique #15: RDLR Estima Lock
- Kristian’s favorite and most commonly hit foot lock. He shares the details about this set up that completely unlocks the potential of this variation.
Gold Lesson Technique #16 : RDLR Inverted Toe Hold
- To create a well round attack to support Kristian’s estima lock, he adds on the toe hold variation that goes hand in hand, literally.
Gold Lesson Technique #17: Kiss The Dragon Kneebar
- One of Kristian’s favorite guards to play is KTD. He breaks down a common situation he gets in and how to attack a super technical knee bar from it.
Gold Lesson Technique #18 : Kiss The Dragon Calf Slicer
- When ever your opponent is standing and has his hands on the mat is a great opportunity to attack, this is specific set up is ideal for a cal slicer.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.