Table of contents
Kit Dale shares the secrets to his accelerated learning process, achieving his black belt in JUST 4 YEARS!OVER 2 HOURS OF FOOTAGE – all for the fraction of the price of a private lesson!Kit has travelled the world teaching hundreds of students his unorthodox approach to the study of the art and the psychology of BJJ. As Australia’s most prolific competitor, Kit has won several high profile tournaments including the Australian Nationals and Abu Dhabi World Pro several times.
What You’ll Learn In The Art of Learning Jiu Jitsu Vol1 & Vol2?
- Kit’s key methods which will give you the tools to improve your understanding of Jiu Jitsu and increase your rate of learning.
- A simple principle to improve your timing drastically.
- A unique, three-point system that will turbo-charge your sweeps and allow you to identify and create sweeps of your own.
- A multi-phase system that will help you understand the principle and fundamentals of timing, and when and why to use certain movements at certain times.
- An understanding of how Jiu Jitsu moves are stored in the brain, and how to learn Jiu Jitsu moves much faster than using “conventional training approaches”.
- An insight into psychological warfare and how to mentally pick-apart and defeat your opponent.
- A way to simplify your Jiu Jitsu into a singular movement unconfined by predictable patterns and movements.
- How to rearrange your training to maximise your memory retention by 400%.
- Understanding how to make yourself as unpredictable as possible and how to read your opponents game.…a collection of the most fundamental and effective Jiu Jitsu concepts that I have discovered in my years of professional competition.
I’ve put every one of these concepts and philosophies through hours of testing on the mat before I’ve even considered recommending them to you. I pride myself on the fact that I only show you what I have seen and know to work, for both myself and my students.
About Kit Dale
Kit Dale is an Australian grappler and a Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt under Yuri Simões, who also worked with coaches: Bernie Jenkins and Peter De Been. Widely recognized as one of the best jiu-jitsu competitors developed in Australia, a reputation conquered while competing on the lower belt divisions of the sport – a time when Dale conquered 4 United Arab Emirates Jiu-Jitsu Federation (UAEJJF) world titles, Kit competed in important, mainstream, professional grappling events such as Polaris Invitational, Metamoris, ADCC, Copa Podio and more.
More courses from the same author: Kit Dale
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.