Table of contents
Description of Unleash
Benefit From Unprecedented Fitness Results With Coach Kennet Ekelund Waale and His Complete Blueprint For Efficient, Fun, and Joint Friendly Strength Training!
- Learn how to get stronger in a fun and time efficient way without aches and pains, so that you can compliment your grappling and help take your training to the next level!
- Explore 6 months of Done-4-You Training using the 3R framework (Reset, Readiness and Rumble) used by world-class and hobbyist BJJ Athletes!
- Discover more than 16 mini workouts you can do to further customise your needs such as agility, cardio, or injury mitigation!
- Improve your coordination, change of direction and overall maneuverability by following the specific warmups for each phase of training!
- This one-of-a-kind instructional is jam packed with more than 65 in-depth videos for you to learn how to perfectly execute all the exercises in the program, so you can reap all the benefits of strength training.
- Learn to train based on your current level of weightlifting experience, so that you can get the most out of your time spent in the gym and avoid common ouchies (🡨 science-y word, innit?) and nagging injuries experienced by many with the more traditional exercises such as the back squat, barbell deadlift and bench press!
- Add tremendous value to your toolbox by enjoying the 70-page accompanying ebook which teaches you specifics around developing a strong body based on actual science and accredited sources!
What You’ll Learn In Unleash?
- Warm Up Sequences – Warm Up Phase 1
- Warm Up Phase 2
- Warm Up Phase 3 And 4
- Lower Body Exercises – Trx Squat With Heels Elevated
- Cable Zercher Squat With Heels Elevated
- Plate Reach Squat With Heels Elevated
- Db Goblet Squat With Heels Elevated And Band Around Knees 60 Degrees
- Db Goblet Squat With Heels Elevated And Band Around Knees 90 Degrees
- Kb Front Rack Heel Elevated Squat
- Bodyweight And Goblet Staggered Stance Squat To Box
- Landmine Squat With Heel Elevated
- Reverse Banded Knee Extensions
- Cable Zercher Ssq With Front Heel Elevated
- Cable Assisted Ssq With Contralateral Load
- Cable Assisted Ssq With Ipsilateral Load
- Cable Assisted Ssq With Bilateral Load
- Ssq With Band Pulling Knee Outwards
- Ssq With Band Pulling Knee Inwards
- Wall Referenced Ssq With Contralateral Reach Or Load
- Step Up With Cross-Connect
- Cable Step Down
- Single Leg Squat To Box
- Skater Squat
- Suspension Hamstring Curls With Yoga Block/Ball
- Landmine Deadlift
- Elevated Kb Deadlift
- Valslide Curl – Down Only
- Valslide Curl – Full Range
- Single Leg Rdl With Medicine Ball
- Internal Rotation Deadlift
- Wall Referenced Single Leg Deadlift
- Bilateral Chaos Kickstand Deadlift
- Foot Elevated Side Goblet Squat
- Side Kickstand Deadlift With Foot Elevated
- Seated Deadlift And Seated Goodmornings
- Suspension Strap Rows With Two Arms, Off-Set Rows And Single Arm Rows
- Upper Body Exercises – 90-90 Trx Row
- Half Kneeling One Arm Pulldown
- Trx Rows With Legs On Bench
- Db Tripod Row
- Single Leg Hip Thrust
- Landmine Press
- Half And Tall Kneeling Landmine Presses
- Push Ups And Hand Elevated Push Ups
- Push Ups With Foot Elevation
- Push Ups With Band
- 2-Arm Bridge Presses, 1-Arm Bridge Press And Alternating Bridge Presses
- Staggered Stance Cable Press
- Half And Tall Kneeling Cable Presses
- Reset And Mini Workout Exercises – Broad Jumps And Broad Jumps With Band
- Continuous Broad Jumps
- Lateral Bounds And Forward Jumps
- Continuous Lateral Bounds
- Rock Jumps And Single Leg Rock Jumps
- Seated Box Jumps
- 2:1 Landing Drill
- Off-Step Landing Drill
- Lateral Off-Step Landing Drill
- Counter Movement Jumps
- Jump Squats
- Medicine Ball Power Slams
- Medicine Ball Rotational Slams
- Two And Single Legged Pogos
- Single Leg Hop With Calf Pick Up
- Single Leg Hop With Knee Pick Up
- Continuous Single Leg Hops
- Neck Rotations And Wrestler
- Hip Internal Rotations With Block
- Hip Abductions With Strap And Hip Adduction With Block
- 90-90 Hamstring Lift Off
- Posterior Mediastinal Breathing
- Short, Medium And Long Lever Copenhagen Planks
- Sidelying Hip Adduction With Band
- Half And Tall Kneeling Cable Lifts
More courses from the same author: Kennet Ekelund Waale
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.