Table of contents
Whole Body Biomechanics are in-depth movement courses that include precise exercise instruction for laypeople, athletes, and movement professionals to help everyone move more and better.
Each title includes in-depth instruction of 25 individual exercises. Note: these don’t flow like a routine/workout but are taught one exercise at a time to show important elements of form assessment you can then apply to 10-minute routines or any other movement programs, from yoga to fitness to physical therapy, you might be participating in.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
1.Whole Body Biomechanics: Feet, Knees, and Hips
Move your lower body for more strength and mobility and less discomfort or limitations. This course is perfect for anyone who:
- wants to be able to walk longer or pain-free
- feels restricted by the condition of their knees and hips
- would love more freedom of movement, from walking to basic balance
“Feet, Knees, and Hips” will help you learn new ways to move your lower body for more strength and mobility and less discomfort or limitations.
2. Whole Body Biomechanics: Upper Body
Un-keyboard your upper body, for active, pain-free arms and mobile, strong shoulders. Take this course if you:
- need to balance lots of time in the “arms-forward” position (keyboarding, driving, cooking, etc.)
- suffer from chronic tension in the shoulders and neck
- want to be able to comfortably carry, lift, hang, swing and have fun in your body again
“Upper Body” will help you un-keyboard your upper body for active, pain-free arms and mobile, strong shoulders.
3. Whole Body Biomechanics: Core and Pelvis
Create a strong and supple core able to carry you well through your daily activities. Take this course to:
- better distribute movement over your body
- reduce/resolve back pain or a weak core
- restore foundational strength, essential function, and confident, joyful movement
“Core and Pelvic Floor” will help you address symptoms of diastasis recti, back pain, pelvic issues like incontinence, pain, or prolapse, and weakened cores with a set of exercises designed to strengthen underused muscles, relax overused muscles, and reduce all-day pressures caused by our habits.
- alignment basics and bolstering techniques to make moves accessible
- 25 exercises, broken down in their own segments for in-depth learning
- two 10-minute exercise routines, one beginner and one advanced
- “Home Gym” lessons on where to fit the exercises into your daily life
- a short routine easily done at your desk in minutes!
These courses teach biomechanics and self-assessment so that you can scale the exercises to your body and your needs. Together our three WBB courses cover the whole body, from toes to fingertips and up to head, but you get to pick where you start and how far you want to go.
More courses from the same author: Katy Bowman
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.