Table of contents
Description Of The Busy Girl’s Guide
THE BUSY GIRL’S GUIDE: 5 Weeks to Fit for Girls who HUSTLE
I am so excited to share my new guide with you all! I really wanted to bring you all busy bee’s out there something that would fit practically in your hectic lifestyle. I know what it’s like trying to time manage your career, social life, school, relationship, other stress in your life on TOP of that trying to find when to workout and eat healthy (and HOW?!). So here’s how this guide will help you.
- 25 workouts, all 25 minutes: these workouts can be done anywhere, anytime, all you need is yourself and some light weights. The workout can even be split up by 15 minutes in the morning, and 10 minutes at night, or visa versa, so you REALLY have no excuse about not finding the time!
- 40 Recipes with 10 snack ideas: all recipes are only FIVE ingredients, so they’re quick and simple to make. Most are meal prep friendly. I give you great breakfasts, bowl ideas, and even how to make your cheat meals healthy!! YAS! The meals are also vegetarian friendly. This meal plan is meant to be flexible, so you can pick and choose what breakfast, lunch, and dinner you want that day.
- Lifestyle tips: I give you stretches, tips, and workouts to do while you are at work. There are great DIY and budget friendly self care hacks you can implement in your life. Plus, my quick tips, which are easy ways to make your life healthier.
- Inspiration: Maybe my favorite part about this guide, is the fact that each week is focused on a different ‘virtue’ to practice to be successful. Whether starting a new business, following your dream job, trying to get an A in school, whatever that intention may be, you will find great motivation and inspo from each week’s themed lesson.
About Katie Austin
Katie Austin is a fitness personality, recipe developer, creator of the Katie Austin app, host, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model. A former Division I lacrosse player at USC, she decided to follow in her mom, Denise Austin’s fitness footsteps.
Katie has grown her workout brand to over 1.8 million social media followers, an app, online programs, a viral Snapchat channel, and more. She has been featured on shows such as the TODAY Show, Rachael Ray, Tamron Hall Show, KTLA, The Doctors, On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
In addition to her fitness brand and current show, Katie co-hosted a show on FOX Sports West for 2 years and has hosted at the Super Bowl, and NBA Awards to name a few. She was honored on Create + Cultivate’s Top 100 Women in Digital List and was named by Seventeen Magazine as one of the top 10 Instagrams to follow. This year, she was honored with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit’s Rookie Of The Year.
Founder & Owner: KATIE AUSTIN
- Graduated from USC in Broadcast
- Division I Lacrosse Athlete
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model
- Content creator on KatieAustin.TV and the Katie Austin App with over 250+ on demand home workouts
- Host of her own show, AUSTIN AF: airing on Youtube, Podcast (+ soon Snapchat Originals)
- Former TV host on Southern California Insider Airing on Fox Sports West
- Former host at NBA Summer League, Overtime, Verizon
- Named Top 10 Fitness Instagram to follow by Seventeen Magazine
- Honored in Create and Cultivate’s Top 100 List as one of the Most Influential Women in Health & Wellness
- Has partnered with numerous global brands including Amazon, Tonal, Clinique, and Athleta.
More courses from the same author: Katie Austin
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.