Table of contents
In this content filled eDVD you will learn from two of the giants in the fitness industry on how to get your clients strong and lean at the same time. With decades of experience and countless titles in bodybuilding and powerlifting between them John Meadows aka the Mountain Dog and Paul Carter have established themselves respectively as two of the leaders in the fitness industry worldwide.
With over 3 hours of content you will learn the following from this eDVD:
- How to pick apart the good from the bad when it comes to program design for bodybuilding
- How to perform the correct technical application of exercise technique for every body part. You will learn how to actually feel and work the muscle you are targeting!
- How to understand the physiology of the macro and micronutrients and how they interact with optimizing strength and hypertrophy
- How to pick apart the good from the bad when it comes to nutritional program design for bodybuilding
- The advanced principles of John Meadows world-renowned Mountain Dog Nutrition system!
- How to understand what supplementation you should use and when you should use it
- Contest preparation and peaking for on stage with bodybuilding, figure and physique athletes!
What You’ll Learn In Building the Beast?
- Training The 3 Fundamental Lifts (Squat, Bench, Deadlift)
- Optimal Training Techniques For The Back & Shoulders
- How To Build A Base Nutrition Plan
- Nutrient Timing For Optimal Body Composition Results
- Nutritional Programming 12 Weeks Out (Pre-competition)
- Nutritional Programming Reverse Dieting (Post-competition)
- Nutritional Programming For Maintenance (Off-season)
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.