Table of contents
Description of Kimura: Enter The System
If you talked to the one hundred most knowledgeable grapplers in the world and asked them, “Who would you most like to learn grappling from?” ninety-eight, ninety-nine, or maybe even all one hundred of them would give you the same answer: John Danaher. There is just no equal.
- “The Kimura System” from John Danaher: The Most Sought After Grappling Instructor On The Planet
- John helped coach Georges St Pierre and Chris Weidman to UFC World Titles. Garry Tonon has become a 3x ADCC competitor and a grappling Icon
- John has guided guys like Eddie Cummings and Gordon Ryan to stardom in a fraction of the time that it would take ordinary people
- The Kimura system John teaches is excellent for both Gi and No Gi and applicable for Self-Defense
- This system will change your perspective on Jiu Jitsu
- Kimura Everyone
What You’ll Learn In Kimura: Enter The System?
- System Overview
- Trinity of Power
- Thumb or no Thumb
- Essential Nature of Kimura – A Twisting Lock
- Hand and Arm Positioning
- Bending A Straightened Arm
- Diagonol Power Line
- Pull Dominant Kimuras vs Push Dominant Kimuras
- Beating The Shoulder and Trapping Head
- Shoulder Line
- A Vexing Problem
- Essential Skill of Kimura System – Roll Through Kimura Scrambles
- Introduction to Dorsal Kimura
- Unlocking Reinforced Hands
- Using Legs For Kimura
- Switching to Alternative Submission
- Switching to Different Position / System
- Introduction to T Kimura
- Top and Bottom Knee
- Bottom Knee to Back
- Bottom Knee to Rear Triangle
- Bottom Knee to Arm Bar
- Bottom Knee to Side Triangle
- Bottom Knee Penetration to Russian Arm
- Bottom Knee into Cross Ashi Garami
- Bottom Knee Losing Russian Arm
- Top Knee Attacks
- Relationship Between Kimura and Bicep Slicer
- Introduction to Applications
- Side Kimura Applications
- Side Kimura Switching Elbows
- Side Kimura Supinated Grip
- Side Kimura Pronated Grip
- Half Guard Top
- Half Guard to T Kimura
- Half Guard Attacking Power Prop
- Classroom Commentary #1
- Classroom Commentary #2
- Classroom Commentary #3
- Butterfly Guard
- kimura vs Butterfly Guard Moving Head to Setup Kimura
- Kimura vs Butterfly Guard Standing
- Kimura vs Butterfly Guard Standing Opposite Side
- Kimura vs Butterfly Guard Working From Outside Position
- Kimura’s Kimura
- Turtle Position Olympic Bar to Kimura
- Kimura vs Turtle Side Triangle
- Kimura vs Single Leg on Mat
- Kimura vs Single Leg on Mat Drill
- Classroom Commentary #4
- Classroom Commentary #5
- Kimura vs Single Leg Countering the Peak Out
- Closed Guard Kimura – The Great Mystery of Closed Guard Kimura
- Kimura Closed Guard Wrist Control and Power Prop
- Closed Guard Kimura Head Pass Setup
- Kimura From Bottom Half Guard
- Bottom Half Guard Kimura Converting to Full Guard
- Half Guard Kimura Sumi Gaeshi Variations
- Classroom Commentary #6
- Classroom Commentary #7
- Bottom Half Guard To T Kimura
- Half Guard Kimura Vs Arm Bar
- Half Guard Kimura To Front Triangle
- Kimura Bottom Turtle Position
- Kimura Bottom Turtle Inside Arm Roll Staying Above the Hips
- Kimura Bottom Turtle Inside Arm Roll to Kimura Finish
- Kimura Bottom Turtle vs Seat Belt
- Kimura Bottom Turtle Outside Arm Roll
- Kimura Bottom Turtle Outside Arm Variation
- Standing Position
- Kimura vs Standing Single Leg Head Outside
- Kimura vs Standing Single Moving The Head
- Kimura Vs Single Leg Kneeling Opponent
- Kimura Vs Double Leg
- Kimura vs Double Leg (Cont.)
- Classroom Commentary #8
- Legs Kimura / Reverse Omoplata
- Multiple Kimuras
- Timing the Roll Through
- Elbow Wedge for Kimura
- Head and Arm Kimura
- Classroom Commentary #9
More courses from the same author: John Danaher
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.