Table of contents
Dr. Jerry Beasley teaches the fundamental skills of this exciting martial art. The following complete series include the principles and strategies of trapping and full contact fighting.
This complete set includes all of the following five volume titles.
What You’ll Learn In Jeet Kune Do – Scientific Street Fighting Vol 1-5?
- Volume 1: Fundamental JKD Combat Skills Fundamental skills of kicking and punching and the principles of independent motion and nontelegraphic technique are covered in detail. Approx. 84 min.
- Volume 2: Fundamental JKD Combat Strategies In this volume, Dr. Beasley examines the skills for mobility, the straight blast and the five ways of attack. He demonstrates how to introduce the attribute of deceptiveness to any JKD arsenal. Approx. 78 min.
- Volume 3: JKD Hand Immobilazation Attacks (HIA) This volume examines the principle of trapping. First we familiarize ourselves with the weapons of trapping range, classical trapping (Wing Chun style), alternative trapping methods and boxing style immobilization. The concept of trapboxing is then introduced by demonstrating trapping may assume all forms that work. Approx. 78 min.
- Volume 4: Full Contact Fighting Jun Fan Style, Volume 1 The original full contact fighting method of Jeet Kune Do including the principles of evade, block, destroy, redirect and intercept and how they are applied in full contact fighting are demonstrated. Levels of progression from technique drills to level five contact fighting are introduced. Approx. 73 min.
- Volume 5: Full Contact Fighting Jun Fan Style, Volume 2 Full contact principles of slip, jab and weave are introduced. Levels six through nine sparring methods are demonstrated. This volume, along with Volume 4: Full Contact Fighting Jun Fan Style Volume 1, includes the requirements for testing and certification in Jun Fan Kickboxing and Jeet Kune Do. Approx. 74 min.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.