Table of contents
- 1 Jeremy Ethier – Beginner BUILD
- 1.1 Description Of Beginner BUILD
- 1.2 What You’ll Learn In Beginner BUILD?
- 1.2.1 Introduction
- 1.2.2 SECTION 1: NUTRITION
- 1.2.3 SECTION 2: TRAINING
- 1.2.4 SECTION 3: ADDITIONAL ROUTINES – Why They’re Needed
- 1.2.5 SECTION 4: EXERCISE TUTORIALS
- 1.2.6 SECTION 5: MEASURING PROGRESS
- 1.2.7 SECTION 6: NEXT STEPS – More Size? Maintain New Physique?
- 1.2.8 SECTION 7: STRENGTH GOALS FOR THIS PROGRAM
- 1.3 About Jeremy Ethier
Description Of Beginner BUILD
Beginner BUILD is designed for those with low amounts of body fat who need to add size and overall muscle mass.
And scientifically speaking, to best achieve this, “lean bulking” will be the optimal way for you to gradually and consistently build that muscle on your frame without putting on excess fat – and is exactly what this program focuses on.
But the crucial part with your lean bulk is that you:
- Add muscle mass in the right places, and;
- Consistently get stronger in the gym.
The two above steps, when combined with a nutrition approach that is optimized for muscle growth, is going to be the key in adding that extra size to your frame and creating a well-developed, muscular physique.
And that’s exactly what this program is about: prioritizing 6 evidence-based key lifts to gradually progress on that— along with the right nutrition plan—will enable you to hit those strength goals, and will bring about that extra muscle mass you’re after.
Goals of the Beginner Build Program
- ADD LEAN MUSCLE
- BUILD STRENGTH
- OPTIMIZE NUTRITION
- UNDERSTAND THE HOLISTIC APPROACH
What You’ll Learn In Beginner BUILD?
- 4 Really Important Videos, Downloads, & Links (6:24)
- 2-ON-1 BWS Coaching
- Have A Question/Concern? (FAQ)
SECTION 1: NUTRITION
- Nutrition: The Basics
- Nutrition Tracking: The ULTIMATE Nutrition Spreadsheet (2:44)
- Nutrition Tracking: How and Why to Count Calories/Macros (3:12)
- Nutrition Tracking: How to Use Your Nutrition Spreadsheet (16:38)
- 1-ON-1 Custom Nutrition Program
- Diet Hacks: Intermittent Fasting
- Diet Hacks: “Optimizing” Your Nutrition & Supplements
- Fat Loss Plateaus: Overcoming Them
SECTION 2: TRAINING
- Philosophy & Logic: Creating Objective Attractiveness
- The Main Workouts: Overview
- The Main Workouts: FAQ
- Progression: Getting Stronger and Tracking It (2:03)
- Strength Plateaus: Breaking Through
- Mind-Muscle Connection: Activating the RIGHT Muscles (3:16)
- Exercise Alternatives: Best to Worst
- Science & Reason: The Evidence Behind Your Training
SECTION 3: ADDITIONAL ROUTINES – Why They’re Needed
- Warm Up Routine: Optimizing It (2:57)
- Abs Routine: Developing the Midsection (3:23)
- Cardio Routine: Speeding Up Fat Loss (1:26)
- Prehab Routine: Staying Injury Free (3:47)
SECTION 4: EXERCISE TUTORIALS
- Chest Exercises (6:53)
- Back Exercises (6:31)
- Arms Exercises (2:07)
- Shoulder Exercises (3:59)
- Lower Body Exercises (7:15)
- Abdominal Exercises (3:23)
SECTION 5: MEASURING PROGRESS
- Seeing Results: When Will My Abs Show and How Much Will I Weigh?
- Tracking Results: Monitoring Your Fat Loss Progress
SECTION 6: NEXT STEPS – More Size? Maintain New Physique?
- Transitioning: Moving to a Lean Bulk or Maintaining Your New Physique
- Lean Bulk: Nutrition
- Lean Bulk: Mini Cuts
- Lean Bulk: Training
- Transitioning: Back to Fat Loss
SECTION 7: STRENGTH GOALS FOR THIS PROGRAM
- Strength Standards Defined
About Jeremy Ethier
Jeremy Ethier is the founder of Built With Science, and a fitness expert who has mastered the art of combining science with training and nutrition to help you build lean muscle and burn off fat in the most efficient way possible
The Built with Science approach is to maximize the time you spend in the gym and with your nutrition. Jeremy’s obsession with research and how it can be used to provide an optimized way of transforming your body is what ultimately led him to create his courses. His approach will help you become leaner AND stronger – in the most effective way possible.
More courses from the same author: Jeremy Ethier
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.