Table of contents
What you’ll learn in Guard Passing Mastery
People who attended my Guard Passing seminars spent up to $400.00 just on attending, not to mention travel expenses and time.
This course has OVER 8 Hours of Footage! Including over 2 Hours of Q&A making sure Everyone Understood Everything.
As Always No Question Is Every Left Unanswered At Any Of My Seminars!
Guard Passing Mastery Part 1: Connecticut
- Intro Concept of Guard Passing & Introducing Weight Distribution
- More Concepts of Guard Passing, Shifting Angles and Soaking Up Space Against Knee Shield
- Going Around the Knee Shield
- Going Around the Knee Shield, Using the Head to Control the Shoulder When Passing to the Back
- Passing Through the Legs to Prevent Guard Recovery
- Dealing with the Z-Guard
- Passing the Leg Lasso Guard
- Passing the De La Riva
BONUS – 1 Hour & 35 Mins of Q & A
Guard Passing Mastery Part 2: Louisville Kentucky
- Understanding the concept of weight distribution and the angles need to pass guard
- Being efficient using gravity to help us get closer when passing
- Collapsing the Knee Shield and passing to the front
- Collapsing the knee Shield and passing to the back
- Preventing guard recovery after collapsing the Knee Shield
- Preventing Knee Shield from Half Guard or Z Guard
- Passing the Spider Guard
- The Importance of going slow when learning
- Passing the Leg Lasso Guard
- Using connection and disconnection to take away control from your opponent
- Passing De la Riva Guard
BONUS – 43 Mins of Q & A
Guard Passing Mastery Part 3: Niagara
- Intro to Guard Passing Specifics
- Using Weight Distribution and Angles to Collapse Frames
- Collapsing the Frame when They use the Forearm Against your Neck
- Applying Weight Distribution Collapsing the Knee Shield & Soaking Up Space
- Preventing the Guard Recovery after Collapsing the Knee Shield
- Two Options to Pass the Half Guard with the Knee Shield
- Switching the Body to go Around the Half Guard Knee Shield
- Dealing with the Opponent Pushing under the Armpit or Redirecting the Arm
- Learning to Relax & Change the Angle to Counter the Hook Sweep
- Using the Sumo Squat to deal with a Sitting Opponent
- Dealing with the Sitting Opponent When they get Low to the Ground
BONUS – Q & A – Henry is going to film a brand new live Q&A with the first 50 people who sign up first! Get your questions answered personally about how to SMASH PASS Like An AVALANCHE !!!
More courses from the same author: Henry Akins
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.