Table of contents
Description of Introduction To Mace Flow
Master The Crucial Foundational Movements of The Mace In This 6-Week Program Designed To Help You Become Skilled at Mace Flow Featuring The Flowing Dutchman, Harbert Egberts
- Harbert Egberts is the founder of the Dutch Flow Academy and he’ll be your guide for this mace flow introductory course that will change the way you look at fitness
- Enter into the world of the mace and discover a new and exciting mode of fitness that will change you physically as well as mentally as you learn the art of flowing with this unique fitness tool
- Utilize a prgressive system that will gradually build as you go, to help you become acquainted with the mace and get you in phenomenal shape, paired with the guidance of one of the most well-known mace practitioners and coaches in the world
- Learn to transition seamlessly between exercises, create flows, and develop beautiful movement sequences that will that will not only produce great results physically, but also improve coordination and mobility
- Use the accompanying Ebook that includes the programming details as reference to keep you on track
What You’ll Learn In Introduction To Mace Flow?
- Dagger Front 360
- Front Pendulum
- Front 360
- Front Lunge
- H-D Transition
- H-D Front 360
- Front 360 – 360 Front Lunge
- Dagger Back 360
- Back Pendulum
- Static Back 360
- Back Lunge
- Hammer Back 360
- Dagger Back 360 – Back 360
- Dagger Back 360 Lunge
- Dagger Figure Eight
- Hammer Figure Eight
- Figure Eight Flow
- Shoulder Press
- Curl Pendulum
- Shoulder Press Transition
- Curl Pendulum Transition
- Front Lunge
- Curl Pendulum Lunge
- Shoulder Press Lunge
- Dagger Back 360 Press
- Hammer Front 360 Curl
- Dagger Figure Eight Press Lunge
- Hammer Figure Eight Curl Lunge
- Press Crul Flow
- Hammer Front 360 D2
- Dagger Back 360 D2
- Hammer Front 360 Curl Infinity
- Dagger Back 360 Press Infinity
- Saggital Flow
More courses from the same author: Harbert Egberts
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.