Table of contents
First Time Ever Revealed: The Three Part Passing System That No One Can Stop. Whether You Are Big Or Small, Old Or Young – Gordon Ryan’s Passing System Is A Cheat Code To Passing Any Style Of Guard
Enter into the guard passing system that gives you an A to B to C roadmap that gets you past the guard and in full control of the fight. You aren’t relying on strength, speed, or athleticism, just technique and strategy that gives you an “if they do this, then do that” mentality that guides you through the guard. By understanding your best positions like the split squat, half butterfly, and knee shield, you can always be driving the fight to your favor, and then connecting those positions when you need to increase your advantage even more.
That connective tissue is the real secret behind why Gordon hits his passes on even the elite of the elite (including world champions like Yuri Simoes, Jackson Sousa, Kaynan Duarte, and Craig Jones) BUT it is a secret no longer! Every answer is here, from the champ himself, broken down to a science.
It’s easy to look good if nothing ever goes wrong, but sadly in BJJ, that just isn’t realistic. With that in mind, see what the best no-gi grappler in the world does even in his worst positions from top. Even though he is always working to get to his best positions (where the pass is imminent) sometimes you lose underhooks, or your balance gets messed up, or you just get caught up in something that makes progressing a nightmare! Gordon’s goes over every solution for even the most problematic guards he runs into, including deep half, lockdown, and even the rubber guard!
This system is so connected and dynamic that to really appreciate it, you have to see it in action. We have you covered! Watch first as we have Gordon spar a bunch of tough jiu-jitsu fighters in a row, then see Gordon watch his own training back, narrating exactly what was going through his head as he was attacking each guard!
See it early to get a general idea of the system, or once you have seen the full instructional series, you can go back and watch to see how much more you notice the little battles that Gordon is always fighting, like the ways he balances his body when people drop into his legs, or the grips he uses to control an opponent when they sit versus when they lay down. With the man himself giving you his mindset, you can better understand and appreciate the timing, connections, and hidden details behind the movements he breaks down during the instructional series.
What You’ll Learn In Systematically Attacking The Guard?
- Gordon Ryan Guard Passing Intro 0 – 5:35
- Guard Passing overview 5:35 – 8:24
- Opening Closed Guard 8:24 – 29:24
- Opening The Rubber Guard 29:24 – 32:10
- Establishing Inside Foot 32:10 – 37:00
- Rolling Kimura On Seated Opponent 37:00 – 41:43
- Dealing With Reverse De La Riva 41:43 – 55:33
- Using Cross Ashi Garami to Shut Down Reverse deal riva 55:33 – 1:01:19
- Dealing w Full Inversion From Reverse De La Riva 1:01:19 – 1:09:00
- Passing With A Split Squat
- Dealing W Lasso From Split Squat 0 – 3:06
- Back Stepping Off Split Squat 3:06 – 17:30
- Back Step Off Split Squat 2 17:30 – 24:39
- Back Step Off Split Squat Into Guillotine 24:39 – 31:38
- Passing Low Knee Shield From Half Guard 31:38 – 45:23
- Passing Low Knee Shield 2 45:23 – 1:00:07
- Passing Low Knee Shield W Cross Shoulder Post 1:00:07 – 1:05:21
- Passing High Knee Shield 1:05:21 – 1:14:51
- Passing High Knee Shield 2 1:14:51 – 1:17:29
- Passing High Knee Shield 3 1:17:29 – 1:22:06
- Passing High Knee Shield 4 W Darce Strangle 1:22:06 – 1:29:21
- Passing High Knee Shield 5 1:29:21 – 1:32:05
- Passing High Knee Shield 6
- Shutting Down Underhook From Half Guard 0 – 10:08
- Body Lock Pass Off Of Their Underhook 10:08 – 13:28
- Under Over Passing 13:28 – 18:00
- Under Over Passing 2 18:00 – 21:49
- Knee Bar From Over Under Passing 21:49 – 25:24
- Under Over Passing 3 25:24 – 29:17
- Deep Half Guard Passing 29:17 – 50:41
- Passing High Knee Shield 2 With Overwrap Leg 50:41 – 56:13
- Defending Scorpion /”Lock Down” 56:13 – 1:00:45
- Defending Scorpion 2 When Partner Has Underhook
- Half Butterfly Passing Using Split Squat 0 – 6:18
- Half Butterfly Passing Using Split Squat 2 6:18 – 10:35
- Half Butterfly Passing Using Split Squat 3 10:35 – 17:23
- Half Butterfly Pass 17:23 – 30:47
- Half Butterfly Pass 2 30:47 – 32:53
- Half Butterfly Pass 3 32:53 – 36:22
- Half Butterfly Pass 4 Off Of Opponents Underhook 36:22 – 39:57
- Half Butterfly Pass 5 Using Guillotine 39:57 – 43:40
- Half Butterfly Pass 6 With Cross Shoulder Post 43:40 – 46:33
- Half Butterfly Pass 7 With Cross Shoulder Post
- Passing Off Inside Foot , Straight Hamstring/ Dealing W/ De La Riva 0 – 17:10
- Passing Off Inside Foot , Straight Hamstring 2 17:10 – 21:01
- Passing Off Inside Foot , Straight Hamstring 3 21:01 – 27:29
- Passing Off Inside Foot , Straight Hamstring 4 27:29 – 31:41
- Passing Off Inside Foot , Straight Hamstring 5 Knee On Top Hip 31:41 – 56:24
- Using Side Body Lock On Seated Opponent 56:24 – 1:08:23
- Using Side Body Lock On Seated Guard 2 1:08:23 – 1:10:55
- Double Unders Body Lock Passing 1:10:55 – 1:20:34
- Double Unders Body Lock Passing 2 1:20:34 – 1:22:22
- Double Unders Body Lock Passing 3 Long Arm Short Arm / Tight Waist 1:22:22 – 1:28:54
- Double Unders Body Lock Passing 4 Long Arm Short Arm / Tight Waist
- Underhook Over Hook BodyLock Passing 0 – 4:24
- Underhook Overhook Body Lock Passing 2 4:24 – 7:07
- Double Over Body Lock Passing 7:07 – 12:24
- Passing Butterfly When Opponent Double Under Hooks 12:24 – 16:22
- Getting Inside Foot When Opponent Has Shin To Shin Guards 16:22 – 19:30
- Passing Standard Ashi Garami 19:30 – 26:18
- Passing From X Guard 26:18 – 29:55
- Passing From Ushiro XGuard 29:55 – 32:06
- Passing Reverse X Guard 32:06 – 37:11
- Passing Ushiro Reverse X Guard 37:11 – 42:31
- Passing Outside Ashi Garami 42:31 – 47:12
- Passing 50 / 50 47:12 – 57:15
- Passing Cross Ashi Garami 57:15 – 1:00:27
- Introduction Supine Guard 1:00:27 – 1:02:07
- Using V Grips To Pass Supine Guard 1:02:07 – 1:06:17
- Establishing Good Foot Position W Torreando Passing 1:06:17 – 1:19:28
- Eliot Marshall Drill 1 0 – 2:09
- Eliot Marshall Drill 2 2:09 – 3:29
- Torreando 3:29 – 5:54
- Body Lock Cartwheel 5:54 – 8:44
- Rolling 1st Roll 8:44 – 12:50
- 2nd Roll 12:50 – 16:59
- 3rd Roll 16:59 – 21:47
- 4th Roll 21:47 – 25:58
- 5th Roll 25:58 – 30:13
- 6th Roll 30:13 – 34:19
- 7th Roll 34:19 – 38:36
- 8th Roll 38:36 – 42:59
- Rolling Commentary
About Gordon Ryan
In Just 7 Years Of Training Gordon Has Become ADCC World Champion & IBJJF No Gi Double Gold Black Belt World Champion. His Secret: The Guy With The Most Knowledge Wins
If You’re Serious About Grappling – Don’t Miss This Once In A Lifetime Chance To Improve Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
With over 10 hours of video, dive inside the mind of Gordon Ryan and see how he systematically picks apart the guard and passes the elite of the elite, including him breaking down actual footage of live sparring
Gordon Ryan has blazed a trail to the top, and after an ADCC championship and double gold at IBJJF No-Gi Worlds
Gordon approaches passing with the same laser-focused intensity and study as every other system in his game
Gordon Ryan Created This Passing System Training For ADCC Where He Dominated His Way To Gold
More courses from the same author: Gordon Ryan
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.