Table of contents
- 1 Gordon Ryan – Systematically Attacking From Closed Guard
Description Of Systematically Attacking From Closed Guard
Gordon Ryan Reveals His System To Dominate From The Closed Guard – No Gi – Even With Only 1 Fully Working Leg – Gordon Relied On This Guard To Dominate The Legendary Blue Basement Upon Returning After Surgery When He Could No Longer Rely On His Athleticism – You Can Use This System No Matter How Old Or Un Athletic You Are
- Learn Gordon Ryan’s comprehensive closed guard system for sweeping and submitting at the highest level
- The IBJJF and ADCC World Champion explains in precise detail how to dominate one of BJJ’s most powerful positions
- This system was developed by Gordon Ryan, his professor John Danaher, and his teammates at Renzo Gracie NYC
- These fundamentals and concepts will improve both your closed guard and your entire BJJ game overall
- Know More. Win More.
What You’ll Learn In Systematically Attacking From Closed Guard
After the success of his blockbuster Systematically Attacking The Guard, Gordon Ryan is sharing his knowledge with the world again as he explains the closed guard system anyone can use to dominate from their back. Get ready to learn from the best again as the world’s best no gi grappler is back with BJJ Fanatics to show the system that he and his team have developed around one of jiu-jitsu’s most important and powerful positions, giving you an answer for every situation.
With step-by-step instruction, and every detail revealed, learn how to hit the most powerful sweeps and submissions with maximum efficiency and effectiveness. After six full volumes of instruction, watch The King himself take on a room full of BJJ fighters from his closed guard, then go in and narrate and explain exactly what he was doing so you can get inside the mind of a champion.
Gordon Ryan is one of the best grapplers on Earth, and it’s because of his team’s approach to the game: with Coach John Danaher, Gordon and his teammates have developed fully comprehensive systems around the most important positions and attacks.
They use what is most effective, and have counters ready for any situation. In clear, precise instructions, you are getting an encyclopedia on the closed guard, a resource you can come back to over and over while you study and improve.
You can usually find Gordon Ryan attacking legs, or the back, or passing guard in his fights, so why is he explaining closed guard? Because Gordon’s one true specialty isn’t a single position, it’s the systematic thinking that always has him a step ahead of the competition.
The closed guard is a strong, single position where Gordon shows the movements, grips, combinations, and counters that can turn anyone into a master off their back. Aggressively attack submissions and sweeps with this careful guidance from an ADCC and IBJJF Champion.
So What Exactly is On This Series?
- Side Scissor to Back Take
- Side Scissor to Juji Gatame
- Side Scissor to Rear Triangle
- Side Scissor to Pendulum Sweep
- Pendulum Sweep into Front Triangle
- Pendulum Sweep into Wrong Way Triangle
- Opponent Pulled out of Triangle – Enter The Legs
- Attempted Leg Entry Back to Triangle
- Attempted Pendulum to Flower Sweep
- Arm Drag to Back Take
- Arm Drag to Lat Juji
- Misdirection to Opposite Side Pendulum
- Arm Drag to Knee Lever
- Top Lock to Arm Bar
- Addressing The Stack Problem
- Successful Stack Into the Legs
- Addressing the Pullout Problem
- Figure Four Top Lock to Arm Bar
- Wrist Control to Arm Bar
- Wrist Control to Arm Bar (Grip Variation)
- Wrist Control to Arm Bar (Opponent Steps Leg Up)
- Opponent Steps Leg Up – Flower Sweep
- Partner Defends Flower Sweep To Kata Gatame Counter
- Knee Pull To Pinch Headlock
- Pinch Headlock to The Back
- Pinch Headlock to Flower Sweep
- Opponent Defends Flower Sweep Switch to Sumi Gaeshi
- Pinch Headlock to Knee Lever
- Pinch Headlock to the Clamp
- Clamp to Ude Gatame
- Failed Ude Gatame to Back Take
- Failed Ude Gatame to Arm Bar
- Knee Pull To Overhook (Clamp)
- Overhook Clamp to Lat Juji
- Overhook Clamp to Kimura
- Overhook Clamp to Omoplata
- Omoplata Into Legs
- Overhook Clamp to Triangle
- Overhook Clamp to Te Gatame
- Intro to Reverse Figure 4 Grip
- Reverse Figure 4 to Clamp
- Reverse Figure 4 Elbow Pass
- Knee Pull To Kimura
- Hip Bump Sweep to Triangle
- Opponent Stands – Top Lock to Arm Bar
- Opponent Stands Figure 4 Top Lock to Arm Bar
- Counter to Standing Opponent – Knee Insertion
- Handstand Sweep (Vertical Posture)
- Handstand Sweep to Triangle
- Handstand Sweep to Arm Bar
- Failed Handstand Sweep – Enter The Legs
- Double Ankle Sweep
- Failed Double Ankle – Enter The Legs
- Roll 1
- Roll 2
- Roll 3
- Roll 4
- Roll 5
- Roll 1 Commentary
- Roll 2 Commentary
- Roll 3 Commentary
- Roll 4 Commentary
- Roll 5 Commentary
- Final thoughts
More courses from the same author: Gordon Ryan
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.