Table of contents
- 1 GMB – Integral Strength: Bodyweight Strength Exercise Program
- 1.1 Description OfI ntegral Strength: Bodyweight Strength Exercise Program
- 1.2 What You’ll Learn In Integral Strength: Bodyweight Strength Exercise Program?
Description OfI ntegral Strength: Bodyweight Strength Exercise Program
BUILD PRACTICAL STRENGTH WITH MINIMAL EQUIPMENT
Honestly, there’s no shortage of strength training information out there. People have been getting strong for a long time, so do we really need another program? If you’re interested in moving better, the answer is yes.
- Classic Bodyweight Exercises and Variations
- Perfect for Beginner to Intermediate Level
- Practical, Whole-Body Strength
- Move with Confidence and Resist Injury
By working through the variations and circuits in Integral Strength you’ll build the kind of power and endurance that carries over into demanding physical skills and dynamic sports. All you need is a pull-up bar and a bit of floor.
BUILDING THE STRENGTH TO MOVE
Most strength programs are designed to create maximal output in a limited range of movement. Yeah, they get you strong, but they don’t automatically carry over into your other activities.
Many bodyweight programs are based on static holds and high-rep endurance – both useful, but not always the best way to get better at moving.
Integral Strength throws a lot of the usual assumptions about both strength training and bodyweight training out the window and reimagines how to use bodyweight exercises to create strength for performing activities requiring a high degree of physical skill and movement.
What we’ve learned from years of walking the line between strength and skill is that you don’t have to choose.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE METHODS AND EXERCISES REQUIRING MINIMAL EQUIPMENT AND TIME
We’re not trying to impress you with how clever we are here. You’ve seen most of these exercises before. What’s new is having a system that ties them all together for efficient results without getting stuck.
Whole Body Results
- Powerful legs with knees and ankles that can stand up to the stress of dynamic sports
- Solid core strength for total stability in any task
- Strong and healthy shoulders, arms, and hands for any pulling or pressing skill
Get Strong to Move
- Expand your range of motion while getting strong throughout that range
- Improve your endurance for any physical activity
- Finally get skills like you chin-up and shrimp squat
- Prepare your body for more advanced movement skills like muscle-ups and bent-arm stands
With Integral Strength you don’t have to guess the best path to results. It’s baked right into our intuitive course platform to make developing your athletic strength as simple as possible.
TRAINING DESIGNED TO WORK ON YOUR TERMS
If there’s one thing we’ve learned helping thousands of people get stronger and move better, it’s that the best program is
the one you’ll actually do. So we built our online platform to be both effective and to help you keep making progress even when things get hectic.
All you have to do is open Integral Strength when you’re ready to train and it picks up right where you left off. Just follow the helpful video tutorials, pat yourself on the back, and enjoy feeling stronger and more controlled in every activity you do.
What You’ll Learn In Integral Strength: Bodyweight Strength Exercise Program?
Anyone can work out for a few weeks and get a little stronger. But making significant gains in strength and endurance in a relatively short time takes smart programming. We built Integral Strength around proven protocols to make sure you get lasting results.
Phase 1: Assessment & Technique Practice
- During the first few sessions you’ll familiarize yourself with all the exercises and gradually get your body acclimated to the new movements and workload.
Phase 2: Baseline & Motor Patterning
- Next you’ll build on the skills you learned in Phase 1 to develop your strength endurance and also improve your ability to coordinate your whole body for powerful, precise movement, establishing a new baseline you’ll carry into the next phase.
Phase 3: Volume & Skill Development
- As your work capacity increases, you’ll practice higher volume and more challenging variations to boost both your skill level and conditioning.
Phase 4: Efficiency & Application
- At this point you’ll be regularly practicing at a level that felt out of reach at the beginning. By focusing on smoothing out any weak spots you’ll ensure maximum transfer of strength to all your other activities.
Even if you’ve hit plateaus in the past, this structured approach will help you get results beyond where you’ve gotten stuck. It’s not magic. It’s just what happens when you follow a program crafted with decades of practical training experience.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.