Table of contents
Description of The Art Of Trailer Editing Pro Ultimate
Learn from professional editors who have worked with these major studios…
We Teach Creative Editing
Our focus is 100% on teaching you creative editing techniques. Not software. Not obscure theory. These lessons will give you the tools and techniques you need to edit like a pro.
What You’ll Learn In The Art Of Trailer Editing Pro Ultimate?
Module 01: Welcome
Welcome To The Art Of Trailer Editing
How This Course Is Organized
Module 02: Introduction To Trailer Editing
- Main Types Of Trailers & Promos
- Four Unique Challenges Of Trailer Editing
- Key Trailer Editing Tools & Vocab
- Amateur Vs Professional Trailers
Module 03: Planning A Trailer
- Research & Organization Workflows
- Positioning The Movie
- Telling The Story
- Arranging The Structure
Module 04: Essential Trailer Editing Techniques
- Choosing The Music
- How To Use Sound Design
- Laying The Foundation With Audio
- Creating The Big Trailer Moments
- Storytelling With Style
- Cutting Professional Montages
- Working With Graphics & Voiceover
- The Importance Of Un-Resolution
Module 05: Drama Trailer Editing Techniques
- Storytelling & Character Development
- Creating Emotion In A Cut
- Pro Trailer Deconstruction – Drama
Module 06: Comedy Trailer Editing Techniques
- Essential Comedy Tools
- Pro Trailer Deconstruction – Comedy
- Crafting A Story With Jokes
- Style Tips For Comedy Editors
- The Power Of The Music Stop
Module 07: Action Trailer Editing Techniques
- Beat-Driven & Rhythmic Accents
- Pro Trailer Deconstruction – Action
- Building Intensity With Custom Hit Grids
- Creative Sound Design Techniques
Module 08: Suspense & Horror Trailer Editing Techniques
- Essential Suspense & Horror Tools
- Pro Trailer Deconstruction – Suspense & Horror
- The Sound Of Silence
- Creating Rhythmic Sound Motifs
Module 09: The Editing Workshop
- Editing Workshop – Project Overview
- Editing Workshop – Setting Up The Project
- Editing Workshop – Organizing The Project
- Editing Workshop – Creating The Paper Cut
- Editing Workshop – Building The Structure
- Editing Workshop – Filling In The Picture
- Editing Workshop – Sound Design
- Editing Workshop – Bringing It All Together
- Editing Workshop – Final Mixing & Tweaks
Module 09: The Editing Workshop Files
Module 10: Wrap Up
- Reviewing Key Lessons Learned
- Next Steps
Module 11: Bonus
- Bonus Lesson How To Cheat Character Dialogue
Module 12: Editor Interviews
- Editor Interview Aura
- Editor Interview Eric
- Editor Interview Jerry
- Editor Interview Ken
- Editor Interview Ron
- Editor Interview Sean
More courses from the same author: Film Editing Pro
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.